Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

It's like worrying that your horrific ex is going to swan off with someone good and no one will realise that they're horrific.

“The first time I met Alan Pardew I asked him ‘How do you want to play? What is the style?’,” Cabaye told the Sunday Sun.

“He said ‘With you, it will change’. I told him I want to have the ball at my feet, I want to pass the ball, pass again.

“It reassured me a lot to hear that the first time I met him. It was my first move since Lille and not to another French club so it was more difficult.

“I was pleased and relieved for him to say that. My mind was calmer because of that. I was reassured and I felt good.”

Like Cabaye is going to fall for that shite again.

Fuck me the Canadian grand prix can be boring enough without that cunt getting involved. Hope Maldonado flies off the track into his face.

© bimpy

:lol: :lol:

I don't get it. I thought his hands were tied due to the type of player Carr was identifying? Yet this week he is after Cabaye, Remy and Ba. He'll be getting Ben Arfa in next

Some old man came into my work yesterday and said that Pardew was going to sign Ben Arfa.

I thought to myself that he be close to going into a home now.

Despite all the garbage we're dealing with. I am still absolutely elated that this guy is gone. A terrible human being who deserves terrible things that are surely forthcoming.