Crystal Palace manager

Mick

That video. :lol: He always was an egotistical maniac but Jesus man his head will explode at Palace.

Also what's this "Alan Pardew knows how to win Premier League games" bollocks? ???

That video. :lol: He always was an egotistical maniac but Jesus man his head will explode at Palace.

Also what's this "Alan Pardew knows how to win Premier League games" bollocks? ???

It's funny, because that was apparently recorded when they had lost 4 on the trot, after being Man City.

Around 3 minutes in, just what the fuck :lol:

Being asked about winning PL games...

And I quote "Our wide players played well for 4 or 5 games and teams do everything in their power to stop that, we played West Brom and they got their wide players to mark our 2 wide players, with their 2 fullbacks staying inside"

*Pardew turns to crowd*

"I know this sound very technical and boring, but it's part of the game"

Aye Super Al, sounds like a mind blowingly difficult concept to grasp :lol: He's a total fuckwit.

wretched, made it 3 minutes, fuck watching more than that

Guest lincoln_imp

Can't wait for it to all go wrong :-) hope to f*** he gets England job first though so rest of country can enjoy the odious c***

This is an inevitability I think. Roy is ok because he is a harmless moron, we wont win owt and we know it, so at least we can have some semblance of pride when a decent honourable man manages our NT, but when Pardiola gets his hands on the job, its going to piss the entire country off. The Geordies will see it as justice for some of the rubbish that gets spouted their way at times by the London media, but for the rest of us, its a grim grim thing to "look forward" to.

I know I've said some things on this forum that might contradict what I am about to say, but I genuinely wish every English manager would fuck off out the country and go elsewhere (apart from Eddie Howe/Karl Robinson/Garry Monk). Absolutely sick and tired of hearing these people try and either a) justify caveman football or b) use slippery language to assuage themselves of culpability.

Imagine having a front line potentially of Sterling/Kane/The OX and a defense of Shaw/Stones/Chambers/Clyne, and yet having no possible optimism for the future  :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

He just throws up so much nonsense and garbage, his so called charisma is an ego for which he has no basis of any real success. He's sitting in front of a crowd more hapless, blind and stupid than our own who defended him to the end, what an absolute dickhead. Trying to be funny by telling the host "i'm not done yet" and "don't you clap now?" and shit like that...

Cant wait for the magic to dry up and disappear and for him to fall out with his players. Talking about good football, european based scouting, technical players, please go fuck off "Pards".