Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It cheapens your argument against Mr Pardew ("Pards") if you criticise him for things that aren't cut and dry. There are enough sticks to beat him with, let's not scrape the barrel with examples such as subbing an ineffective Zaha.

There's yee telt.

Good luck with his argument.

It cheapens your argument against Mr Pardew ("Pards") if you criticise him for things that aren't cut and dry. There are enough sticks to beat him with, let's not scrape the barrel with examples such as subbing an ineffective Zaha.

There's yee telt.

:thup:

Peeps need to chill, if and when it gets to the point he's constantly shit at Palace then you can criticise the stupid cunt for anything you want. He's far from that point yet though.

There's yee telt.

Ineffective or not, he took off a pacey and lively player for a plodder.

I laughed when I saw Cabaye lining up in that defensive midfield position at the weekend. Couldn't be more typical Pards, like. Playing purely to counter the opposition and misusing players in the process. Just utterly, utterly standard. As for the subs, well. Say no more. Tip of the iceberg.

Such Partridge :lol:

Time to get back on that Palace forum I think.

Let's see what Saturday brings - an acid test against a team we should expect to beat at home.

Oh, how depressingly familiar this is.

I think you mean hilariously familiar?

Crystal Palace 2-1 up at half-time. To kill off the game or to protect the lead for 45 minutes, hmmm.......

Guest firetotheworks

KI, get back in there and help me out.

Nah. :lol: It's nowhere time to go back there yet, doing it now just seems like we're desperate for him to fail-which admittedly we are. I'd rather just watch it all than get involved.

KI, get back in there and help me out.

Nah. :lol: It's nowhere time to go back there yet, doing it now just seems like we're desperate for him to fail-which admittedly we are. I'd rather just watch it all than get involved.

Haha, fair enough, I saw them talking about NUFC fans and couldn't resist.

Michael, Not Glasgow, Bouvet Island, 2 hours ago

The Newcastle supporters always hated Pardew, he was actually one of the best coaches they ever had but their pig headedness refused to recognise it.

Guest firetotheworks

There's nothing more frustrating than individual people at the other end of the country telling you how you think. I personally think that the SackPardew campaign is the best thing that we've ever done as a group of fans, the way that the argument was articulated in the face of absolute fallacies about us was perfect.

Martin Samuel slated us for sacking Fat Sam but we had the last chuckle when he was appointed manager of his beloved West Ham.  :laugh:

Instead of recommending Pards for England duty, he should have been shouting for him to be given the West Ham. Oh wait....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/13/article-2278134-008E7027000004B0-459_634x414.jpg

There's nothing more frustrating than individual people at the other end of the country telling you how you think. I personally think that the SackPardew campaign is the best thing that we've ever done as a group of fans, the way that the argument was articulated in the face of absolute fallacies about us was perfect.

It's the most alive I've felt in years supporting us.

SackPardew was a game changer, I imagine that format will become the model for future protests at clubs around the country. It worked as well, he was counting the days when he could escape back down to London when it all went public.