Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I had loads of good reports on him when he first joined us. Can't remember who they were fans of mind.

:lol: Every team he never managed, I'd assume.

Yep. At least one was a Sunderland fan.

I imagine Sunderland fans have a Kim Jong-Un style photo of Pardew on a wall in their homes.

I hate this man with so much passion that i'm going to enjoy the fuck out of this :lol: I want the whole world to see him for what he is!  I want to see him suffer badly. Can't believe that people don't see him the way we do. Fucking fraud :lol:

The amazing thing isn't what he comes out with really, it's that anyone believes it. Especially commentators and journalists. Why don't they say "no, you don't play attractive attacking football Alan"?

I was never one to criticise him for all his blather, but I never thought people would report it as if it was fact. 

If i had the skills then i'd become his bodyguard for free and risk my life for him and protect him until he has failed badly and everyone sees him for what he is. In no way do i wanna see him enter the grave and be remembered as a good manager that played front foot attacking and attractive football! His name must die before he does. Then i can be satisfied.

If i had the skills then i'd become his bodyguard for free and risk my life for him and protect him until he has failed badly and everyone sees him for what he is. In no way do i wanna see him enter the grave and be remembered as a good manager that played front foot attacking and attractive football! His name must die before he does. Then i can be satisfied.

I'm pretty sure he's not going to be killed in the next 9 months.

The amazing thing isn't what he comes out with really, it's that anyone believes it. Especially commentators and journalists. Why don't they say "no, you don't play attractive attacking football Alan"?

I was never one to criticise him for all his blather, but I never thought people would report it as if it was fact. 

:lol: Fucking hell, it's sinking in!

:lol: Fucking hell, it's sinking in!

:lol:

Catch up IP!

I don't mind him spouting most of the stuff he does in interviews, but it's just really confusing how it's become the established Alan Pardew myth. I gave him loads of time, but it wasn't because of that.

Will the King be the first ever Newcastle manager to have another 1000 page thread AFTER leaving the club?  ???

:lol: The last 500 pages has just been us saying how much we hate his guts, and there's clearly going to be another thread. :lol: Jesus.

It's basically a bell curve with our fanbase, or at least on here with him isn't it? As a mean we all hated him when he arrived, then liked him for some if not all of the 5th season, then didn't understand him, grew frustrated with him, disliked him, hated him, wanted him dead after that.

I didn't detest the bastard for 5 or 6 weeks. :lol:

Quote Terry Vegetables at 20 Aug 2015 12.41pm

Quote:"So as much as we owe Glenn, he owes us for the platform we gave him in the Premier League.

Yep don't you forget Mr Murray, if it weren't for your championship goals we woukdnt be in the premier.. You owe us big time son...

Yeah, that irritated me. I think Pardew needs to wind his neck in a bit; I'm beginning to get an inkling of what might have got up the Geordies' noses.

:ronaldo: :notbad:

Where's this quote from?

Can't wait to lick their tears.

Seen Pardew's interview on sky about thinking his players should be getting England call ups.

And sure enough they will actually listen to him and start calling up Palace players, as soon as they have one decentish result.

The man rotten mouth managed to get Colback called up for England. Jack Colback.

How I wished he hadn't gotten injured and had actually played minutes so they would all receive their punishment for letting such a thing happen.

Seen Pardew's interview on sky about thinking his players should be getting England call ups.

Who? Ward would be the only one that would come close and he's nowhere near Clyne.

Who? Ward would be the only one that would come close and he's nowhere near Clyne.

Jason Puncheon and Scott Dann. :lol:

Quote Terry Vegetables at 20 Aug 2015 12.41pm

Quote:"So as much as we owe Glenn, he owes us for the platform we gave him in the Premier League.

Yep don't you forget Mr Murray, if it weren't for your championship goals we woukdnt be in the premier.. You owe us big time son...

Yeah, that irritated me. I think Pardew needs to wind his neck in a bit; I'm beginning to get an inkling of what might have got up the Geordies' noses.

:ronaldo: :notbad:

Where's this quote from?

Terry Vegetables. :lol:

Look at them Palace fans studying his lineups as if he's not simply playing the percentages game.

The man doesn't have any footballing foresight - he doesn't try and build an identity. He sets the team up differently every week based on trying to cancel out whoever the opposition is; whether that's Arsenal or Morecambe. And 38 times out of 76, his team still loses.

Good manager, though. Only lost 38 times in two full seasons. I'd have liked him if he weren't a cockney.