Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Cabaye.

Cabaye was a player who came through our scouting system, and we bought him at about £4m. By the time he leaves Palace after they spent triple that, he will be worth fuck all and unless Pardew wins a trophy during his time there I don't think he can claim it was a good deal.

Pardew is an arrogant prick and they're welcome to him.  He was shit here, the bloke was a total fraud who had us playing shite negative football while trying to tell us he played front foot football.  :lol:

You said all of Palace's good players were already there before Pardew arrived. Cabaye wasn't.

You can always buy players approaching 30 if you pay enough. Sunderland did that with a couple of ex-Man U defenders.

You said all of Palace's good players were already there before Pardew arrived. Cabaye wasn't.

You can always buy players approaching 30 if you pay enough. Sunderland did that with a couple of ex-Man U defenders.

:lol: Fucks sake man, you were wrong, just leave it.

I'm not wrong. Palace did ok after Pardew's appointment even before they paid daft money for Cabaye. Let's see where they are, and what he's worth in 12 months time.

I'm not wrong. Palace did ok after Pardew's appointment even before they paid daft money for Cabaye. Let's see where they are, and what he's worth in 12 months time.

Eh? Am I tripping balls? Have I been cheesing? It's clear as day in Dave's post that you've quoted!

I've had pro Pardew Nufc fans bigging him up tonight. :anguish:

What do you mean by pro Pardew ?  Those that think he's a bog standard prem manager as opposed to those who think he's not good enough to manage The Balloon.

Guest neesy111

I've had pro Pardew Nufc fans bigging him up tonight. :anguish:

What do you mean by pro Pardew ?  Those that think he's a bog standard prem manager as opposed to those who think he's not good enough to manage The Balloon.

Those who think he's a good manager, shafted by the fans and board.

I had the match on and they played well. Chelsea are in a state at the moment and were poor against West Brom last week, but it's a great result for Palace all the same.

It's only four games so let them have it. We won five in a row or whatever it was just last season before normality returned. Charlton, W Ham, Southampton and us all know what happens next. Let's see how their players perform when they have their first downturn and Pardew blames everyone but himself. Lets see how their fans feel about Bolasie not starting, or Conor Wickham or whatever, then.