Crystal Palace manager

Mick

At some point he'll start to believe his own hype & all that guff he spouts will become his truth. Look at his time here, at west ham, Southampton now palace one good season & it all implodes.

Fingers crossed.

At some point he'll start to believe his own hype & all that guff he spouts will become his truth. Look at his time here, at west ham, Southampton now palace one good season & it all implodes.

Fingers crossed.

No fingers crossed about it, it's inevitable.

Dear fucking god, now they are crowing on SSN that he's proving a point to Newcastle fans. I don't think I'm going to post in this thread for a while, it usually takes a while for Pardew to fuck a team up, and it's still early days yet.

I couldn't care less. Bottom line - he didn't work here, he was never going to work here. Maybe at a new club where he is adored and with more power he will do better, maybe he will do the same as h3 has at every other club, good year and a half then nose dive. It's a moot point, the main thing is he isn't here anymore, thank f***.

Ask fans of clubs he's previously managed what they think of him, then ask fans of Palace and plus he hasn't managed what they think of him.

Two different opinions, 1 set of fans have more validation in their views than the other.

Guest firetotheworks

So today we've been beaten horribly by a team that I normally like, with a manager that I love, and a manager that I hate has been beaten at home by a manager that I hate more than any other. :lol: It would be a shit day if I still gave a shit, instead I've had a lovely day in the sun. I hope I can keep this going and don't get sucked back into NUFC.