Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Mind, I think at Palace he has found his club.

A tiny club that shouldn't be in the Premier League; yeah, I think you're right.

Bit of a stupid comment, this. None of us like Pardew but don't lower yourself to that.

:lol: Relax, man. It was tongue-in-cheek.

He let one slip yesterday to the media.  Said this was "my best performance" since being manager rather than "our" as in referring to his players. 

You just know when things go tits up he will throw them under the bus to save his own skin the arrogant c***

He let one slip yesterday to the media.  Said this was "my best performance" since being manager rather than "our" as in referring to his players. 

You just know when things go tits up he will throw them under the bus to save his own skin the arrogant c***

Classic Pards.

Until he gets to a point at Palace where people expect big things from him/he joins a bigger club, we're going to have to accept that he's doing a good job. He always has performed quite well when free of expectation. Under any sort of pressure though and we know what happens. Cowardly, awful football and deranged behaviour.

Until he gets to a point at Palace where people expect big things from him/he joins a bigger club, we're going to have to accept that he's doing a good job. He always has performed quite well when free of expectation. Under any sort of pressure though and we know what happens. Cowardly, awful football and deranged behaviour.

Has he? All he had to do here was stay clear of relegation with a fairly good squad and maybe push top 10, yet he nearly fucked those two tasks in his last 2 full seasons.

Mind, I think at Palace he has found his club.

A tiny club that shouldn't be in the Premier League; yeah, I think you're right.

Bit of a stupid comment, this. None of us like Pardew but don't lower yourself to that.

:lol: Relax, man. It was tongue-in-cheek.

I've lived amongst Palace fans in South London. They're a pack of cunts.

You said all of Palace's good players were already there before Pardew arrived. Cabaye wasn't.

You can always buy players approaching 30 if you pay enough. Sunderland did that with a couple of ex-Man U defenders.

They bought a great player and will get to enjoy him at least for a year. You think the fans will worry about the price they will get for him in the future? Not every club buys players just to sell them on for a profit. Some actually try to improve their team. Weird I know.

You said all of Palace's good players were already there before Pardew arrived. Cabaye wasn't.

You can always buy players approaching 30 if you pay enough. Sunderland did that with a couple of ex-Man U defenders.

They bought a great player and will get to enjoy him at least for a year. You think the fans will worry about the price they will get for him in the future? Not every club buys players just to sell them on for a profit. Some actually try to improve their team. Weird I know.

If they really wanted to improve their team they might have went for a manager who doesn't have a history of failing after the 12-18 month honeymoon period is over. Even the great player you are describing was unveiled to Pardew by Newcastle scouts, and the rest of the decent players at Palace were already there. Once Palace have flogged a few of their better players and Pardew has done well in buying replacements, then we'll discuss what a great job he's doing.

Guest firetotheworks

Every time I think of this abhorrent cunt now I just think of Robert De Niro's Al Capone rant in The Untouchables. It's pretty accurate. :lol:

Everything has gone so well for him because literally the club and its personell have been an absolutely perfect fit for him.  Low expectations last season after Warnock so no real pressure on him - hence the lack of his cowardly football as of yet.

Decent base already there in defence and speedy wingers with a player in Murray who could grab them goals.  No surprise they are better away from home and have been pretty poor at home.  With the new signings they have made and their start the arrogance meter is really turning up.

But we all know his methods/football are not sustainable long term. Matter of time now.

Every time I think of this abhorrent cunt now I just think of Robert De Niro's Al Capone rant in The Untouchables. It's pretty accurate. :lol:

We never got to use the Pardspear. Glinting in the sunlight as it flies in from the stands and then..'thwack'.