Crystal Palace manager

Mick

the thing is Palace may not sell those players as easily as Mike

Yeah I'm sure because that coiffed haired c*** of an owner is not in it for the money. 

I don't even know what Palace owner looks like, but our players are being sold almost at the first opportunity. Hopefully this now changes with SM in the boardroom

the thing is Palace may not sell those players as easily as Mike

Yeah I'm sure because that coiffed haired c*** of an owner is not in it for the money. 

I don't even know what Palace owner looks like, but our players are being sold almost at the first opportunity. Hopefully this now changes with SM in the boardroom

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Steve+Parish+Crystal+Palace+v+Peterborough+ptdZe3cM5Lil.jpg

Pardew will be bricking it imo. Probably thought he was going to have an easy ride content with finishing around 14th every year, but their fans & the press have been talking top 8 and Europe.

I think the opposite. He'll be loving it, the attention. He's completely delusional about his abilities in Fat Sam proportions. By now memories of his time at Newcastle will have been subtly altered to his preferred version of the truth, one where everything that went wrong was out of his control and he really did a fabulous job under the most trying circumstances.

Until he gets to a point at Palace where people expect big things from him/he joins a bigger club, we're going to have to accept that he's doing a good job. He always has performed quite well when free of expectation. Under any sort of pressure though and we know what happens. Cowardly, awful football and deranged behaviour.

Has he? All he had to do here was stay clear of relegation with a fairly good squad and maybe push top 10, yet he nearly f***ed those two tasks in his last 2 full seasons.

Finished 10th in his last full season. Left us 10th ish again midseason.

I don't think Simon Jordan is in it for the money TBH, not from what I've heard him say anyway.

Simon Jordan left ages ago. Left the club in administration. Steve Parish is the current MD or Chairman and he owns 25% of the club with 3 other businessmen.

I believe all of the owners are actually Crystal Palace fans.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-vs-crystal-palace-how-steve-parish-introduced-a-change-of-guard-at-the-palace-10220113.html

Guest firetotheworks

Until he gets to a point at Palace where people expect big things from him/he joins a bigger club, we're going to have to accept that he's doing a good job. He always has performed quite well when free of expectation. Under any sort of pressure though and we know what happens. Cowardly, awful football and deranged behaviour.

Has he? All he had to do here was stay clear of relegation with a fairly good squad and maybe push top 10, yet he nearly f***ed those two tasks in his last 2 full seasons.

Finished 10th in his last full season. Left us 10th ish again midseason.

:lol: Cherry picking to an entire forum of people who know where we finished and how we played under Pardew like the back of their hand ffs.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm pretty sure that every season there's only one team where they all go 'they'll struggle' and the rest they say 'I think they'll be okay'

"All he had to do was stay clear of relegation".

Didn't ever look like getting relegated in his last full season. Aye, we where gash but relegation? Nope. His last season, 33 or so points after  20 games or so.

We wanted a Europe push and a cup run when we finished 10th. Which we should. But to pretend we would be happy to simply push top 10 would be a lie.

This bloke will haunt me for the rest of my living days. Got back to work yesterday so had the obligatory birthday stuff on my desk, naturally his smug dial was on all of it as well as card from himself. Horrific.