Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Any truth, to the rumour I've just made up, that he has a bad case of Eastern equine encephalitis virus?

Sounds like horseshit to me.

I have heard though, that Selhurst Park is now known as a "Pard-Venue", I.e. home to a "an obscure person who has made a great fortune" (aka 'Parvenu'). However, maybe a bit of sympathy is due here, as he's clearly suffering from chronic N.S-A.D (Narcissistic Self-Aggrandizement Disorder). Produces disabling symptoms of swollen head, swaggering gait, excessive gas, motor mouthed raving, and pretension. Tragic... for Palace fans I mean.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/crystal-palace-alan-pardew-seems-to-be-building-something-special-down-at-the-palace-10477278.html

Can not f***ing wait for the wheels to come off this like. In the meantime I hope to see more of this type of bullshit.

Hoping José smashes him to f***ing pieces today and all.

He's got some nerve saying he wants a Europa spot. Imagine if they qualified?

He would be absolutely devastated

This season will go well for Pards, he could even get the England job if Woy goes after the Euros. If he stays at Palace he'll bomb next year. And as we've seen, their chairman fires managers when it looks like they're going down. So either way Pards has 18 months tops before the whole world knows he's a fraud.

This season will go well for Pards, he could even get the England job if Woy goes after the Euros. If he stays at Palace he'll bomb next year. And as we've seen, their chairman fires managers when it looks like they're going down. So either way Pards has 18 months tops before the whole world knows he's a fraud.

I can't wait. But the thought of him as a media pundit while he is out of work has me genuinely concerned for my future blood pressure and heart health.

I'm going to have to hand it to him, Pardew was right, Wenger is a cunt.

Arsenal would have taken us apart today if they played like they can without the cheating, however Wenger is happy for his players to roll around on the floor 9 games out of 10.

I used to have a lot of respect for team he built in the early 2000's, however him, his players, and Arsenal fans now think that they are untouchable and every challenge is a foul.

He could go out there and assemble a great squad once again, however he won't do that, it far easier for his teams to bottle it and claim the foul. When that doesn't work it's the same excuse in the aftermath and everyone laps it up.