Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It's like people only remember the 5th place finish, which was also painful at times.  They completely ignore the poor seasons and forget the long losing streaks his team would suffer.  Madness.

Some nobber on 606 said he reckons Van Gaal gets sacked/leaves manure and it's set up for Pardew to get the job. Reckons he's a top manager who keeps proving people wrong and he's ready for a big job.

I might defect from #TeamHaz if that happened. Clearly some divine influence at work.

It's like people only remember the 5th place finish, which was also painful at times.  They completely ignore the poor seasons and forget the long losing streaks his team would suffer.  Madness.

ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

I have no other explanation. :dontknow:

Some nobber on 606 said he reckons Van Gaal gets sacked/leaves manure and it's set up for Pardew to get the job. Reckons he's a top manager who keeps proving people wrong and he's ready for a big job.

Nearly crashed my car.

I think the best thing that could happen is if Pardew either gets the England job or another top club because that is where his limited football philosophy will be exposed. Like Allardyce it's one thing to build spoiler sides who can get good results based on defending resolutely then nicking goals on the break, but at the top level you have to be able to dominate teams and win games by going at the weaker teams. Finishing 8th or 10th isn't going to be good enough for Man U.

Guest Howaythetoon

I was there in person at his talk in following finishing 5th and he said the aim for the club for the new season was to finish in the top 4 because that's where we belonged and that's how good we are. We woz unlucky not to finish 4th. His words.

I was there in person at his talk in following finishing 5th and he said the aim for the club for the new season was to finish in the top 4 because that's where we belonged and that's how good we are. We woz unlucky not to finish 4th. His words.

Even though, in the penultimate game against City at SJP, his negative approach to the game was what let us down.

Cheeky bastard! So he's now saying he read reports mentioning champions league. AS far as i can remember he was the only wanker mentioning champions league football. He said it at the start of the season after we finished 5th as well. But he's blaming other people for saying it. Lying cunt.

He pretty much used to say it at the start of every season, how brilliant his squad was, then when the transfer window closed, he'd say he was aiming for 48 points because actually we've got no money and all his mates on the telly would tell us how his hands were tied.

Before 2012/13: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8056672/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-targeting-champions-league-after-keeping-his-stars

Midway through 2013/14: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-targets-3013443

Before 2014/15: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-only-champions-league-7509820

I wish someone would actually question him on his unmitigated bullshit he constantly spouts.

They will once he moves to one of the big clubs or gets the England job. It's like Fat Martin Samuel the West Ham supporting cunt who lectured us on getting rid of Allardyce but kept shtum when he got sacked from his club.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/05/d257b7d7732d25057901b7ea1122969e.jpg

“I definitely think that we would really have achieved something special if we finish fifth or sixth,” said Pardew, who is a front runner to be named the Premier League's manager of the year after transforming Newcastle’s fortunes.

“Any higher than that would be astounding, really, for a new team to have done what they’ve done. And we’ve got a great chance.

"The more weeks go past, the bigger that chance seems to get and we’ve got a home game now [against Stoke] and we need to win that. Come Saturday night, after Tottenham’s game, we could find ourselves in an even greater position than we are today.

“We’re batting well above our level in terms of the salaries and fees these other clubs have paid. We shouldn’t be anywhere near them, but we are.

“I haven’t really touched on the Champions League before and I am touching on it now, for sure. It would be silly not to.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9215041/Newcastle-manager-Alan-Pardew-says-Champions-League-qualification-is-realistic-target.html

Also

https://twitter.com/CaulkinTheTimes/status/673466522103324673

Drop dead, Alan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: absolute delusional, narcissistic cock.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/10091996/crystal-palace-boss-alan-pardew-open-to-managing-abroad-one-day

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew open to managing abroad one day

Alan Pardew has expressed his interest in one day managing abroad.

The Crystal Palace manager, whose team visit Everton in the Sky Live Monday Night Football, has previously been linked with Besiktas and would join Valencia's Gary Neville as one of the few Englishmen currently coaching overseas.

Pardew's good work at Selhurst Park means he will be among the favourites to succeed Roy Hodgson should his reign as England manager end after Euro 2016.

When asked about managing abroad, Pardew said: "At some stage, yeah, international football is, to some degree, something I'd look at, for sure."

Pardew insists his immediate priority is on preparing his team to travel Goodison Park, a venue which he feels provides as difficult a challenge as Old Trafford.

He said: "Yeah, Everton on Monday will be as tough as United. I think they're a good side, I really do. They're one of the in-form teams - them and Tottenham at the moment are two of the best teams in the division - so that's what we're coming up against."

Marouane Chamakh - who has made only one substitute appearance this season because of hamstring problems - and Dwight Gayle are again available for selection.

Pardew remains without the suspended Wilfried Zaha and hamstrung Bakary Sako, but of Chamakh's imminent return, the manager said: "We have Chamakh, who'll be a new signing for us. He is still really in his pre-season.

"This is a very important player for this club, and we've not played him at all this year, so that's an addition in itself.

"His strength in his hamstring is way better than it has ever been, so we feel comfortable that he can come back now. If we don't sign anyone [in the January transfer window] we'd have gained a player, so that's good."

I wonder how Palace fans feel about Pardew constantly talking about his next job.  Doesn't sound like he is in it for the long haul.

Pardew might be deluded enough to think he's close to the big time, but in reality I don't think Man U are going to be sacking Van Gaal and giving Pards the call any time soon.