SackPardew.com

Decky

Would be relatively easy to just download the logo and get it printed yourself wouldnt it? I might do it and stick one on the front door.

:thup: The good thing about it is that the logo is so easily accessible and takes only seconds to get it printed on paper. I would imagine those sackpardew posters/banners are easier to sneak in than our heavy-duty ones too.  You could hide it almost anywhere and the club staff wouldn't be able to search 50k fans.

Superb strategy from these guys, just drip feeding damning evidence of Pardew's ineptitude and nastiness on a daily basis.

I'm starting to think someone like Caulkin could be behind this, as it's so cleverly done. And if it's not Caulkin, I'm sure those responsible will be pleased with the comparison.

What gets me is any manager in this situation would recognise his failings and resign.  We all know that Ashley will have to pay up the remainder of Parsnips 8 year contract.  However. What if Parsnip has to pay up  his remaining contract if he resigns?  That could explain why he hasn't gone when most managers would have fallen on their sword!!!