SackPardew.com

Decky

- He has lost as many Tyne-Wear derbies as the last 22 Newcastle United managers combined.

:lol: Goddamn that's nuts.

The guy is a vortex

:lol: It doesn't even sound possible, ffs.

It's crazy. I know it's been said before but I'd love to see how long he'd last at like the Lakers. The press over there would have ruined him. Our press are meant to be savage as well

:lol: Jack Nicholson would have whipped his ass. s*** like this doesn't fly here.

It doesn't man, TMZ sports, ESPN, every f***ing blogger, deadspin etc would slaughter this guy.  English press are f***ing children in comparison to our sports media when they latch on to something.

:lol: It kills me that Deadspin doesn't know this guy exists. Someone articulate should email Greg Howard or something.

If you end up on deadspin for the wrong reasons in America, you eventually lose our job, lose your team, get suspended, get ridiculed, and have 5,000x witty comments about you in the comments section.

:lol: I'll dispute witty comments, but the rest is pretty damn accurate.

- He has lost as many Tyne-Wear derbies as the last 22 Newcastle United managers combined.

The guy is a vortex

:lol: It doesn't even sound possible, ffs.

It's crazy. I know it's been said before but I'd love to see how long he'd last at like the Lakers. The press over there would have ruined him. Our press are meant to be savage as well

:lol: Jack Nicholson would have whipped his ass. s*** like this doesn't fly here.

It doesn't man, TMZ sports, ESPN, every f***ing blogger, deadspin etc would slaughter this guy.  English press are f***ing children in comparison to our sports media when they latch on to something.

:lol: It kills me that Deadspin doesn't know this guy exists. Someone articulate should email Greg Howard or something.

If you end up on deadspin for the wrong reasons in America, you eventually lose our job, lose your team, get suspended, get ridiculed, and have 5,000x witty comments about you in the comments section.

:lol: I'll dispute witty comments, but the rest is pretty damn accurate.

Hate the comments, they suck. Should have qualified with " "

That is the most shocking stat ever! Nearly sent me to my grave, I chocked so hard on a chicken nugget I was eating.

That is the most shocking stat ever! Nearly sent me to my grave, I chocked so hard on a chicken nugget I was eating.

What's worse is that even with that record he's still managed to con the majority of the ST James crowd into thinking it's not his fault.

What's worse is that even with that record he's still managed to con the majority of the ST James crowd into thinking it's not his fault.

I'd get chills down my spine for 90 minutes of hell for Pardew. Its never your fault + get out of our club on repeat versus Hull please. Sack of shit.

I'd get chills down my spine for 90 minutes of hell for Pardew. Its never your fault + get out of our club on repeat versus Hull please. Sack of s***.

Don't forget the 'Please take my £642 pounds Mike Ashley' in there.

Big mention in this week's true faith Saturday Special email;

SACKPARDEW.COM

I’ll be honest, I winced when I read news of this site.  Let me state, categorically on record that I’ve wanted shot of Pardew for the last 18 months and nothing would give me greater satisfaction than his booting down Barrack Road.  My reservations, however, were that the site would be bit childish and a bit ‘Soccer AM’.

In actual fact, it’s clear that someone has gone to a lot of effort to put it together.  It certainly isn’t the finished article and at the time of writing, it mysteriously seems to be offline but the sentiment is clear.  It’s being expressed more vocally and more visibly by supporters as time goes on – I’ve read various criticisms of the site as being ‘divisive’ which to me speaks volumes of where the United support is at present.  More of that to come, but there seems to me to be four camps in SJP these days and I’ll attempt to categorise them for you.

I would estimate that around 40% of the support are of the ‘seriously pissed off with the current regime and prepared to vocalise it’ and that this number is increasing. 20% are the ‘Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil’ supporters who won’t have a word said against the club and are categorised by booing the HBA chants and spinning the current situation in a positive light.  10% are what I would class as militantly anti-Ashley/Pardew – the flag makers and fans who walked out against Cardiff last season would bear this figure out whilst the remaining 30% are folk that really aren’t that arsed and just go along to the match for a few pints and a bit crack.

Interestingly, other than the rigidly pro-anything United, I actually think that supporters are oscillating between the other three categories.  Speaking for myself, I’ve probably moved from pissed off, to ‘militant’ to now heading towards being so sick of the whole charade that I’m veering towards the ‘sod them, they’re not going to spoil meeting my mates for a pint and I actually couldn’t give that much of a fuck about the manager/players/team/set up’.  Sad, but true.

Liked their page on Facebook and donated a couple of quid through the website like. Willing to support anybody trying to get this tosspot to leave the club.

Edit - I keep reading their bits and pieces and can't help but wonder if it is somebody like Caulkin? Your average fan doesn't produce articles that well thought out, and you'd have to think a regular supporter would want their 'name in lights' if it's being mentioned in various other sources  ???

Theres actually banners in the crowd with the website name and logo on them.

Whoever is running this must have some good connections with the fanbase.

That is immense. This person is like Batman or something man. What a legend.