SackPardew.com

Decky

Denying responsibility for your actions is the worst bit too. Fucking March we had to wait until or something.

:lol: Fuck is this we shit. Fuck off to Redcafe.

:lol: By the sounds of this you'd think I was new here.

:lol: Feel like we've been telling you to fuck off since you arrived.

Denying responsibility for your actions is the worst bit too. Fucking March we had to wait until or something.

Apart from when I ate the chili right? That's when you were looking after me and urging me not to do it. We have an emotional connection Mike. You're Pardew and I'm Ashley. IP is Carver.

Apart from when I ate the chili right? That's when you were looking after me and urging me not to do it. We have an emotional connection Mike. You're Pardew and I'm Ashley. IP is Carver.

:lol: I didn't want you to eat that chili because I was the only brother posting in that thread. If you died, I was going to jail. If KaKa had posted in there I would have been cheering you on like crazy.

What the absolute fuck. :lol:

Why don't you turn up to my place of work on Monday and we'll fucking sort this out.

Denying responsibility for your actions is the worst bit too. f***ing March we had to wait until or something.

:lol: f*** is this we s***. f*** off to Redcafe.

:lol: Feel like we've been telling you to f*** off since you arrived.

What the absolute f***. :lol:

Why don't you turn up to my place of work on Monday and we'll f***ing sort this out.

:lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if this was done by Ashley as he cranks up the game of cat and mouse.

A tongue in cheek free bit of advertising by thousands of fans with a very similar template that may be mistaken on TV with the sole aim to get Puppetdew to walk, thus saving Ashley a couple of million or so on wages.

The fact that we've not really had a net spend in the last two years may have been a failed attempt to get him to walk already. 

Why would someone off here highlight NUSTs role in the walkout when it originated on here?

They didn't, they highlighted the 60th minute walkout that was organised on here.

The SackPardew guy on Talksport or BT highlighted the NUST walkout rather than the walkout organised on here.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was done by Ashley as he cranks up the game of cat and mouse.

A tongue in cheek free bit of advertising by thousands of fans with a very similar template that may be mistaken on TV with the sole aim to get Puppetdew to walk, thus saving Ashley a couple of million or so on wages.

The fact that we've not really had a net spend in the last two years may have been a failed attempt to get him to walk already.

http://i.imgur.com/sxoKj.png

There's no way Ashley would do that, the legal ramification would be terrible for him and the club, LMA and FA would drive him out of football for that underhand tactic.

This is about the fans standing up to him, but doing it in the most polite and thought out way I've seen ever. It's so smart the media has fuck all to attack it with, it's desperate of them to attack the anonymity of the people behind it.

Why would someone off here highlight NUSTs role in the walkout when it originated on here?

They didn't, they highlighted the 60th minute walkout that was organised on here.

The SackPardew guy on Talksport or BT highlighted the NUST walkout rather than the walkout organised on here.

Was referring to the TS interview.

:lol: be one hell of a face turn from wor mike