Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

Jonathan Pearce: "You can't blame the manager for the terrible performance of his two centre backs yesterday."

I'm sitting watching this garbage (MOTD2 extra), just repeatedly shouting f*** OFF at the screen. Not one of them has a clue, has anyone in the media watched us over the last two seasons?

Jonathan Pearce: "You can't blame the manager for the terrible performance of his two centre backs yesterday."

No but we can blame him for the awful preformance of the whole team which has last since last january and has continued into the new season.

Pardew is garbage and has been saved by having Demba Ba, Cisse and Remy pinging goal sin for him. 

Now that fret is gone his awful brand of sit deep, give nowt away and try to nick a goal is falling on its arse.

I'm sitting watching this garbage, just repeatedly shouting f*** OFF at the screen. Not one of them has a clue, has anyone in the media watched us over the last two seasons?

:lol: :lol:

Ditto Fucking idiots man, Pearce , Jenas abd that utter fuckwit Chapman.."needs time!!!"...Just all fuck of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who is responsible then? :lol:

Is Pearce trying to suggest that the bloke in charge of the team isn't responsible for the results and performances? He continues to pick the cunts week in, week out. Say it again, eight 3+ hammerings since this February alone. That's ignoring all of the shit results that almost got us relegated the season prior to that. What an utter wanker.

Always baffles me that pundits can't comprehend the simple idea that the manager is the one to blame for those players being on the pitch in the first place.

Its the old boys network tho, they'll all drink with each and meet at certain events.  None of them will speak the truth.  The only pundit I have heard criticise Pardew was John Hartson on Football Focus last season.

The man who has selected them week in week out for the best part of 3 years and trains them everyday isn't responsible.  :lol:

Its pure madness!  :lol: :lol:

Just another mong to add to the increasingly long list.

I wonder why Alan isn't talking about a roster capable of challenging the top 5 anymore.

Guest Dontooner

Tim Krul is absolutely s***.

If not for Krul in the past 3 to 4 season. Pardew would have been sacked.

His kicks are fucking shit, but the lad can make really good reflect saves.

Cant tell you how many times i had shouted at Krul for making saves when we didnt deserve a point from a game.

The thought of losing Krul and Pardew with this squad in charge, i fear relegation is beckoning.

No magic in front and no magical saves at the back.

Pundits are a total joke. You'd think a certain amount of knowledge of the clubs they're commenting on would be a pre-requisite for the job but it clearly isn't. 

The line that really boils my p*ss is 'you can't sack a manager after 4 games of the season'. What about last season you jobsworth c***s? !

The guy has had a full pre-preason to put right the issues that caused us to go on an epic losing run at the end of last season. If anything we're even worse now.

I wish just one of them had the balls to lay it out in black and white instead of peddling the same safe bullshit.