Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What generally happens if your ticket doesn't arrive in time? Can I go to the box office and get a replacement or will they sack me off?

Pretty sure they'll print one for you, must happen all the time.

Yeah, hopefully if I take my ID and bank card I paid with it'll be areet.

I don't understand people wanting Bruce anyway. Fuck that mackem reject man.

In a way it's a blessing in disguise. Wanting Pardew out has perhaps blinded a few people to what a small time wanker Bruce has always been.

Steve "I'm a Geordie" Bruce being a massive c***. Hope this w***** never gets the job now.

(from 1:00 to about 3:00)

What an arsehole. "It's only 4 games". Prick.

If Clare Balding and Bagpuss produced an offspring and fed it lard from birth, this is what it would look like. What a mess he is.

Good, if it's so fucking difficult to manage in the North East Stevie, don't ever start clamming for a job back here. Prick

'I know what he's going through after being in the North East and it's not easy. It's not an easy place to manage,' he said.

'You genuinely feel for the manager in charge and at this moment (Pardew is) under the hammer, after only four games.

'We all understand it's a results based business but some of the nonsense that goes with it, I have to say is ridiculous.

'Unfortunately with the way social media is and the way the media is there is a huge appetite for what we call nonsense. It comes with the territory but you have to say in the North East it seems to quadruple: when there's a crisis, there's a crisis, and I suppose that comes from the huge support they have got.

'It's a difficult, difficult place to manage. But we have to try and take advantage of that, of course we do. We have to be mercenary enough to try and do that.

'The other stuff is not enjoyable to watch from afar. Over the years he's done a decent job has Alan but I think that's the nature of the beast, especially in the North East, and I can say that because I'm from there.'

Steve Bruces gives out wanks for tins of baked beans.

'I know what he's going through after being in the North East and it's not easy. It's not an easy place to manage,' he said.

'You genuinely feel for the manager in charge and at this moment (Pardew is) under the hammer, after only four games.

'We all understand it's a results based business but some of the nonsense that goes with it, I have to say is ridiculous.

'Unfortunately with the way social media is and the way the media is there is a huge appetite for what we call nonsense. It comes with the territory but you have to say in the North East it seems to quadruple: when there's a crisis, there's a crisis, and I suppose that comes from the huge support they have got.

'It's a difficult, difficult place to manage. But we have to try and take advantage of that, of course we do. We have to be mercenary enough to try and do that.

'The other stuff is not enjoyable to watch from afar. Over the years he's done a decent job has Alan but I think that's the nature of the beast, especially in the North East, and I can say that because I'm from there.'

Steve Bruces gives out wanks for tins of baked beans.

Why has no journalist put it to Bruce that its not just 4 games its a continuation of 2 seasons worth of problems.

We won't win like.

Hopefully the players will stand still for 90 mins, turn to the dugout and start chanting "It's never your fault, it's never your faaaaullt..."

then ben arfa runs and kicks pardew in the nuts. Would be a perfect day

"He finished in the top 10, and was manger of the year the season before"

Nice to see Bruce forgot our 16th place finish between those seasons. And the dreadful football that has giving every team under the sun, points off us.

Why don't journalists pick up on basic stuff like this and correct them? Isn't that part of their job?

Nice to see Bruce forgot our 16th place finish between those seasons. And the dreadful football that has giving every team under the sun, points off us.

Why don't journalists pick up on basic stuff like this and correct them? Isn't that part of their job?

I've noticed a lot of people in the media, and the last remaining Pardew supporters, have completely forgotten that season. The fact we survived by the skin of our teeth thanks to a Bosingwa balls up with a squad consisting of Ba, Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa etc.

I've noticed a lot of people in the media, and the last remaining Pardew supporters, have completely forgotten that season. The fact we survived by the skin of our teeth thanks to a Bosingwa balls up with a squad consisting of Ba, Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa etc.

We were already safe by the time we played QPR like but I still think we would've gone down if Swansea, who'd been on the beach for months, hadn't somehow come from behind to win at Wigan a week or two earlier. We'd have bottled it if we'd needed to beat QPR.

is that right? For some reason I remember that game being torture. Especially when we went down to 10 men?

Still, the fact it came down to the last 2 games or so with pretty much the same squad we finished 5th with is shocking.