Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

I can't believe the easy ride Pardew got today. It's demoralising and embarrassing. I left the ground deflated. Complete and utter apathy has set in and it makes me sick.

The difference between today and Cardiff was astonishing, especially given that we were 1-0 up then, yet at 2-0 down today, there was still nothing against the manager. Shows how many passionate supporters jacked it in during the summer to be replaced by people who are just happy to be there.

How the fuck could anybody be happy being there watching this horseshit?  It really is beyond me.

Guest neesy111

That's me probably finished with the club for the time being.

We have a spineless set of fans who quite frankly would eat dog shit if someone told them so.  Being happy with a 2-2 v Hull man, never ever thought it'd end up like this.

I thought we played well today, on the front foot from the start and only conceded due to sloppy individual errors.

We also showed a lot of bottle to get back from 2 down.

Was a much better atmosphere than previously as well with good support to the team.

I thought we played well today, on the front foot from the start and only conceded due to sloppy individual errors.

Was a much better atmosphere than previously as well with good support to the team.

Swivel on it.

Swivel on it.

Fucking make me.

we played well today and only a blind man with tunnel vision would say otherwise.

Guest neesy111

Imagine watching that against Hull City and being happy with it. What the fuck have we become?

A family football club where it doesn't matter if we win, lose or draw but as long people have a good day out.

West Ham just beat Liverpool 3-1. There's some perspective.

Top 4 may not be so easy for them as they thought, will no doubt get it sorted. Good manager, good players and good system. Surprised at their cold start though given the spend.

West Ham just beat Liverpool 3-1. There's some perspective.

Sure I saw them draw 2-2 with Hull City the other night too.

I'm also sure I saw Liverpool get beat off Villa last week as well, someone else who didn't beat us.

Our form recently from back end of last year til now.

Some perspective would be L L L L L L W L L D D L D

Suppose that's a canny run in your book? One win against a relegated Cardiff City?