Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool - 1/11/14 - Match Thread - Post match reaction from p 27

Mike

Step up Mehdi man, you've worked your fucking tail off to get into this team. :clap:

:thup: totally. Has stuck it out and earned his spot. Better not be dropped immediately for Tiote.

You know it will happen. Just hope that its Colback who gets dropped instead.

The thing that pains me is that now people are seeing how good the players we have are, but for so long Pardew hasn't been utilising them properly. This is a talented side, which should include Ben Arfa, Marveaux and Mbiwa. So infuriating.

I'm just gonna forget about anything outside of the 90 minutes now, I'm bored of being so apathetic - I actually like quite a few of our players. Easily said, I guess, when we're not absolutely turgid every week.

Good result :)

The thing that pains me is that now people are seeing how good the players we have are, but for so long Pardew hasn't been utilising them properly. This is a talented side, which should include Ben Arfa, Marveaux and Mbiwa. So infuriating.

Marveaux would never get near today's team!

Marveaux would never get near today's team!

We started Sammy Ameobi and Gabriel Obertan ffs :lol:

Ayoze  Cisse    HBA

Sissoko  Marveaux  Abeid

Not a bad front six at all, and we'd still have Cabella, Rolando and Sammy to rotate with as well (RIP Obertan).