Burnley vs Newcastle United - Tuesday 2nd December 7:45pm K.O.

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Sissoko and Colback suspended.

Injuries: -

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Pardew may have to go with the unfashionable two strikers due to lack of options. I suppose there's a good chance Cabella will get a start due to a lack of any other creativity.

He'll have loads of strikers available but I'd still bet on 4-5-1 and defensive.  He'll deploy Gouffran as a third defensive midfielder with Anita and Tiote.

My bet is on:

Elliot, Haidara, Dummet, Williamson, Taylor, Ameobi, Tiote, Anita, Gouffran, Cabella, Perez.

He could play Cisse up top with  Perez and he'd probably drop Anita from that instead of Gouffran.  I'm sure Janmaat will play if fit, but it's safe to say I'm not optimistic.

Krul

Janmaat    Colo    Dummett    Haidara

Tiote      Anita

Cabella          Perez                Sammy

Cisse

Saylor for Colo and Jelliot for Krul should injuries dictate.

Guest optimistic nit

If we can drop Williamson we should still win. One goal from perez, cabella and cisse should be achievable. Going to have to play 2 in centre mid surely, although Abeid may be back according to physioroom

Will be there... Another ground to tick off the list though I've heard it's more of a shack...

That was our thinking (me and a few mates). They're likely to go down so might as well tick it off the list.

Arsenal

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Leicester

Southampton

Stoke

Swansea

West Ham

Left in the PL for me...