Burnley vs Newcastle United - Tuesday 2nd December 7:45pm K.O.

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Jelliot

Dummett S.Taylor Williamson Haidara

Tiote      Anita

Gouffran        Cabella          Ameobi

Cisse

2-0 Loss.

Jelliot

Tiote      Anita

Cisse

2-0 Loss.

No Perez and Dummett at RB?

Jelliot

Tiote      Anita

Cisse

2-0 Loss.

No Perez and Dummett at RB?

It's team I expect to see not want to. Should have stated that. I Reckon Janmaat's going to be injured. I imagine Cabella will also be on the wing which isn't his position so swap him with G :anguish: uffran.

Worth a read and the Youtube link. Mackems will deny this ever happened etc.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110485699

That was a great day, I had to camp out all night to get a ticket and it was bastard freezing.  We had to queue up and then go through the turnstiles at the Gallowgate as if going into the game just to get a cup ticket.

Wonder if Bigirimana will be allowed to be in the first team squad for this given that we're down to two central midfielders, one of which might end up playing at full back

More chance of me getting in the squad.

Wonder if Bigirimana will be allowed to be in the first team squad for this given that we're down to two central midfielders, one of which might end up playing at full back

Pardew has stalled the next 2 months of his career for this very reason so I expect he won't be.

Elliot

S. Taylor - Williamson - Dummett - Haidara

Tiote - Anita

Gouffran - Cabella - Sammy

Perez

Bench: Alnwick, Colo, ??, ??, Armstrong, Cisse, Riviere

Can see Colo rushed back for a place on the bench cause we have no other defenders. As for the other two? Vuckic and Bigi? :lol:

Worth a read and the Youtube link. Mackems will deny this ever happened etc.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110485699

That was a great day, I had to camp out all night to get a ticket and it was b****** freezing.  We had to queue up and then go through the turnstiles at the Gallowgate as if going into the game just to get a cup ticket.

those are Some really great scenes from our fans in that video

It was one of the coldest longest nights of my fucking life. Well worth it to get a ticket though. Football is so soulless and tepid now, in England at least. That's why people travel to Germany to watch so many matches now, support the way it should be and used to be, less the piss and constant aggro.

Well if he does play Anita I hope Pardew plays him in a more advanced role as I don't care what anyone says, Anita is not a holding/defensive midfielder. He always looks better when going forward than he does trying to defend.

Admittedly haven't watched much this season...what's our best XI at full strength?

We'd never win a match so why bother musing.

The more injuries and the less variety available in team selection the better with this cretin in charge.

2-1 loss.

Pardew is about to prove that losing 6 on the spin is just as likely as winning 6. This current tailspin will last at least a month and could well include another derby loss.

He'll blame injuries, fixture congestion, tiredness and Cabaye.