FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Leicester City (a)

joeyt

Settle for that. We don't do Cups anyways so if we got shit opposition and fucked up, it would be even worse. Can't imagine Leicester being bothered with it anyways with what they're going through so could just sneak through tbh.

I'm sick of our dull, mediocre 3rd round draws. Even when it was lower league opposition, Cardiff were near the top. Ergh.

On the other hand, I'm ecstatic for Blyth and Gateshead - would love to go to one of those games.

Awkward tie that we will definitely surrender in. These sort of matches are just the worst things in the world, man. So depressing. We should be going to these games with 4-6,000 fans, putting out a strong team and taking advantage of Leicester prioritizing the league and batter them, taking real pride in marching on in the cup. But that will never happen under these horrible people.

I always shit myself with nerves beforehand in the fear we draw the mackems, then soon forget the draw even happened tbh.

Can't imagine Leicester have got this one marked on their calendar as a must-win game like. Don't suppose they give the slightest fuck about the Cup when they're battling for their lives in the league. I think we'll be strong favourites to go through.

Can't imagine Leicester have got this one marked on their calendar as a must-win game like. Don't suppose they give the slightest fuck about the Cup when they're battling for their lives in the league. I think we'll be strong favourites to go through.

Agree.

Can't imagine Leicester have got this one marked on their calendar as a must-win game like. Don't suppose they give the slightest f*** about the Cup when they're battling for their lives in the league. I think we'll be strong favourites to go through.

You would have thought that about Cardiff (H) last season...

Can't imagine Leicester have got this one marked on their calendar as a must-win game like. Don't suppose they give the slightest f*** about the Cup when they're battling for their lives in the league. I think we'll be strong favourites to go through.

You would have thought that about Cardiff (H) last season...

New manager bounce to be factored in though. Could be similar if Pearson gets binned soon tbh. :lol:

They go to Anfield on NYD whilst we host Burnley, so no we was tired excuse. It's possible both clubs could agree to move it to Sunday for an extra day's rest, the Championship have no fixtures on the 1st so matches involving those teams can fill up Saturday and the all Prem ties could play Sunday unless TV dictates otherwise