Newcastle 3-3 Burnley - 1/1/15 Post-match reaction from p.42

Mike

A keeper on loan for a month might be a good idea I think.

That should have been organised as soon as Blobby died.  But typical tight fisted arse wouldn't allow it.

This Darlow kid had better be good.

Unnecessary negativity and lack of organisation costs us yet again. We were miles on top but decided to surrender territory and possession, then were unable to even do the basics at the back. Doesn't surprise me, Carver was never going to change much if anything for this match. Credit to Burnley, they came back from an awful first half hour and basically battered us for the rest. Hit the woodwork four times ffs.

At least it was an entertaining game.

Unnecessary negativity and lack of organisation costs us yet again. We were miles on top but decided to surrender territory and possession, then were unable to even do the basics at the back. Doesn't surprise me, Carver was never going to change much if anything for this match. Credit to Burnley, they came back from an awful first half hour and basically battered us for the rest. Hit the woodwork four times ffs.

At least it was an entertaining game.

This. In the second half I genuinely think Carver bollocked them for too much passing and told them to hoof it. The results were predictable and we didn't deserve a point.