Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

I'm yearning for this to happen after watching that, obvious that there's a very good team in there somewhere in desperate need of a good manager to unlock them.

Anyway who watches us and didn't get bogged down by Pardew's lies knows theirs a decent team in us.

We need the right coach ASAP, I think Garde might be that.

I'm yearning for this to happen after watching that, obvious that there's a very good team in there somewhere in desperate need of a good manager to unlock them.

Anyway who watches us and didn't get bogged down by Pardew's lies knows theirs a decent team in us.

You heard from Frank yet?

You heard from Frank yet?

You don't hear from Frank.  Frank hears from you.

We have a decent squad.

Any coach with half a decent skill set will get these playing good exciting football and finishing top 10.

Howay in Garde.

we have some good players, wouldn't say its a decent squad because any squad with only 3 natural cbs 1 of which breaks all the time, 1 is on the decline and the other one just isn't very good can hardly be called decent

theres the basis of a good team, get some new cbs (better ones obviously) and a creative cm and its a good team but we know that won't happen.