Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Talks today, decision due after Southampton game.

Can't see that - he may take over after the Southampton game but if he is talking in London now, I would be pretty sure it will be done and dusted now if he is going to come - unless there are other candidates involved

You'd have thought he'd have been there today if he'd been in London yesterday? ???

Unless he's just gone home to get his stuff etc.

Unless we're talking to others?

Doubt it tbh. The club are mulling over gambling with Carver for the sake of money or hire Garde. imo anyway.

Talks today, decision due after Southampton game.

Can't see that - he may take over after the Southampton game but if he is talking in London now, I would be pretty sure it will be done and dusted now if he is going to come - unless there are other candidates involved

No reason to suggest he wasn't. I doubt the TV crew will be able to recognise who he is to pick him out, he could also have been in some sort of corporate box.

In his time playing for Arsenal he saw us finish second, play Champions League football and reach two FA Cup finals. Therefore you would expect he must know what a massive club we can/could be. Quite intrigued by this "long term project like Wenger at Arsenal" talk too.

In his time playing for Arsenal he saw us finish second, play Champions League football and reach two FA Cup finals. Therefore you would expect he must know what a massive club we can/could be. Quite intrigued by this "long term project like Wenger at Arsenal" talk too.

He's also seen us try (and fail) to buy three of his star players over the last 2 years so will also know Ashley's a tight bastard. :lol: