Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Gutted if true about Garde, Shteev isn't that bad an appointment but seems a kick in the bollocks after the names that have been mentioned. However doesn't seem to reflect the image of the Head Coach described by Penfold.

I do think McClaren is decent manager (or headcoach!), incidentally.

Decent, safe, won't rock the boat and comparitively cheap aye.

And doesn't single a new direction or reignite hope in an  apathetic fanbase. This would be a bad move imo, hope they are wrong, but isn't news international their got to place for getting stuff out ?

Are we seriously going to have discussions about our new manager right the way up until next season ffs :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if we are still in limbo going into the close of the next transfer window.

According to the Sun article (my boss bought the paper) Garde gave too many excuses to wait until the summer, back room staff included. That was the only "bad interview" reasons given, not as to his own credentials or demands per se, just that he seemed unwilling to come now.

It's like asking for an Xbox one for Christmas waiting 6 months and then getting a Nintendo .........anti climax or what ?

When I was a kid I wanted a BBC micro for Christmas and instead got an Acorn Electron.

Haven't really ever recovered from that. I had to play Elite in monochrome ffs.

I don't want to be that guy again. Just appoint Garde!

According to the Sun article (my boss bought the paper) Garde gave too many excuses to wait until the summer, back room staff included. That was the only "bad interview" reasons given, not as to his own credentials or demands per se, just that he seemed unwilling to come now.

Every other fucker wants to wait till the summer too.

Talksport were saying that The Sun article said that Garde had interviewed badly.

In fairness I don't think it would go down well that he wouldn't start straight away and is apparently insisting on completing his sabbatical if it is the case. The other candidates have more of a genuine reason for waiting.

Guest antz1uk

It's like asking for an Xbox one for Christmas waiting 6 months and then getting a Nintendo .........anti climax or what ?

When I was a kid I wanted a BBC micro for Christmas and instead got an Acorn Electron.

Haven't really ever recovered from that. I had to play Elite in monochrome ffs.

I don't want to be that guy again. Just appoint Garde!

think yourself lucky, i wanted a commodore 64 and got a fkn Vic 20, my dad is tight as a ducks are, (hi dad if you're reading  :)