Hull City Tigers vs Newcastle United - Sat 31st Jan @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Magpie

Partying in Panama City or watch this game against mighty Hull, tough decision..

They usually throw down at 8am in Panama? :lol:

That's when i wake up and open my first beer at the pool :lol: ;) Or maybe compare the engineering between our borehole and the Panama Canal.

We scraped a 2-2 draw at home to them earlier this season, with Pardew, who is pretty much the rich man's John Carver. And we had a half injured Cisse to rescue us then too.

6-0 Home win.

Except we always do much better away against hull than at home.  So 2-2 at home probably suggests 0-6 to use at their place :lol:

But your logic is that it will be harder for us away at Hull then it was earlier in the season at home, the fact is it never happens like that against Hull for whatever reason.  Anything can happen, but to suggest we must lose away at Hull (where we haven't in recent memory) because we didn't win at home (were we've almost always lost against them) doesn't really make sense.

My logic is that we're shit, and I couldn't give a fuck what we've done historically on a certain piece of grass.

They're shit, we're shit. It will be shit. We've got 9 points away from home all season. 2 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses. We've got double the amount of points at home. Their home record is about as good as their away record (and our away record).

I don't think anything is particularly nailed on as far as the result of this game goes, but this team has shown it's worse away from home then at home, and Hull have shown they're equally as shit no matter where they play. Last time we drew, just. We will be worse away from home. They will be about the same. Therefore, logic dictates, we will likely lose.

The only thing that is nailed on, is that this will be a fucking awful game of football, and anyone who goes to a pub at 7:45am to watch this shit must be an absolute fucking moron.

It makes complete sense considering it's the same damn season. :lol:

Last season we lost 2-3 at home and in the same season went their and won 1-4.  The season before we lost both times (league and cup) at home and went their twice in the same season and drew both times.

But aye means nowt I'm sure, we should just assume this time we'll definitely be worse away to hull than at home.

Didn't say anything is nailed on BTW, just that given what usually happens with us vs Hull I won't assume a 2-2 draw at home means a loss away.  We were worse away than at home last two seasons in general, but for whatever bizarre reason we were still consistently better away to Hull than at home.

Hull Tigers is a game we really should be winning, we need to get points in the bag as fast as possible as our fixture list toughens up in later weeks. I don't think we will lose this one, but I can't see us winning either. A draw would be my guess, which will be just one of many against the weaker teams in the league under charva, I can see us getting the points we need to stay up from one win and a bunch of draws.

If we can't get a result against this shower of s*** I'll be really concerned about relegation. Confidence will hit rock bottom amongst the squad and we don't even have a new manager to add that fresh bit of impetus.

At least if it's a drab 0-0 it'll mean Robbie Savage and Darren Fletcher will have had a rotten day out. Insufferable pair of cunts.

Ugh, forgot about them pricks. Anyway I'd go

Krul

Janmaat Colo Dummett/Williamson Santon

Sissoko - Abeid - Colback

Ayozé - Cissé - Cabella

At least if it's a drab 0-0 it'll mean Robbie Savage and Darren Fletcher will have had a rotten day out. Insufferable pair of c***s.

Ugh, forgot about them pricks. Anyway I'd go

Krul

Janmaat Colo Dummett/Williamson Santon

Sissoko - Abeid - Colback

Ayozé - Cissé - Cabella

If we play that team, we'll win. No question.