Hull City 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/01/2015 - Post match reaction from page 36

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not being bias here like because I barely even give a shit what the outcome of the game is - I'd send cunts off for that. Fucking disgrace.

What is the actual rule regarding it?

Seems ridiculous if preventing a goal with your hand is a straight red but scoring one isn't. It's pretty much the exact same thing.

Professional hand ball is a red card I believe, I remember scholes getting sent off in a UEFA super cup for similar.

Second yellow that was Neesy.

Sammy got lucky with him doing that, utterly brainless free kick to give away in stoppage time. Just stop the cross, you fucking cretin, instead of blatantly shoving him in the back.

Does it all the time, he's been learning off Gouffran in the art of pretending to close someone down and work hard. Thick and lazy. Absolute waste of a shirt.

Since Dave isn't online to pm and everyone's in here, does anyone know how to get the mobile version of the forum back after accidentally clicking desktop version?

There not the option down the bottom?

"Mobile" button bottom right of the page.

Guest neesy111

I'm not being bias here like because I barely even give a shit what the outcome of the game is - I'd send cunts off for that. Fucking disgrace.

Seems ridiculous if preventing a goal with your hand is a straight red but scoring one isn't. It's pretty much the exact same thing.

Professional hand ball is a red card I believe, I remember scholes getting sent off in a UEFA super cup for similar.

:thup:

I think it should be a red because of the seriousness and how blatant it was.

Guest firetotheworks

His face here has me in tears http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/31/6d54d1e5d6798c5630fef37384921017.jpg

:lol: :lol:

He looks like a child in his dad's clothes. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:thup:

I think it should be a red because of the seriousness and how blatant it was.

Agree. If you do it at one end and get a red then it should work both ways.

His face here has me in tears http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/31/6d54d1e5d6798c5630fef37384921017.jpg

:lol: :lol:

He looks like a child in his dad's clothes. :lol:

Trying to make a character to rival Alan Partridge.  :lol:

Cabella and Haidara the bright spots. Cabella had a slow start but he's clearly a talent and improved the more time on the ball he had. Everyone else pretty meh.

Need to get Ayoze more involved. Bring on Cisse for Anita/Colback, play Ayoze behind him in the hole.