Hull City 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/01/2015 - Post match reaction from page 36

BlueStar

I'm not being bias here like because I barely even give a shit what the outcome of the game is - I'd send cunts off for that. Fucking disgrace.

What is the actual rule regarding it?

Seems ridiculous if preventing a goal with your hand is a straight red but scoring one isn't. It's pretty much the exact same thing.

Didn't even think about it when ref gave yellow, but people are right that should be a red for blatant cheating. If that's only a yellow then everyone may as well try to punch one in each week, see if you get away with it.

Guest neesy111

I'm not being bias here like because I barely even give a shit what the outcome of the game is - I'd send cunts off for that. Fucking disgrace.

Seems ridiculous if preventing a goal with your hand is a straight red but scoring one isn't. It's pretty much the exact same thing.

Professional hand ball is a red card I believe, I remember scholes getting sent off in a UEFA super cup for similar.

Why would it be a red? I don't know the rule either, but isn't it just a deliberate handball?

I'm sure the laws of the game say it's a yellow - but such a blatant way of cheating the most significant part of the game - then have the fucking cheek to argue his case. Fuck off, man. Just fuck off.

I was going to praise the lino for the spot but I do wonder in those instances when the opposition players scream for handball that he goes, "Shit. Didn't see that. Look at them all running towards me smacking their hands. Must be handball." Flag goes up.

I can't believe he wasn't sent off for that!

Cabella, Ayoze and Haidara aside I think we've been pretty poor. I'm not sure what the point is to having both Anita and Colback in the middle together and I still haven't worked out what Sissoko is supposed to be doing. Pardew's gone but it seems like it's business as usual on the training ground as you never really get the impression we've got a plan going forward. Cabella is an absolute joy to watch though, not quite Hba standards but it's mystifying how he was excluded in the latter part of the season.

Guest Roger Kint

Professional hand ball is a red card I believe, I remember scholes getting sent off in a UEFA super cup for similar.

Against Zenit iirc

Cheating twat.

We started to improve a little towards the end, hopefully carry on in the 2nd . Cabella much better as the game went on.

After the goal they were the better team, we reverted to our usual sitting back and letting them come at us. I have no idea why Sammy fouled him for the free kick, the guy was heading towards the corner with plenty of players left to close him down when he comes back towards goal.

:lol: That's pissed me off so much, man. The guy actually celebrated and then was physically disgusted by the outcome.

The game is just chock full of utter, utter cunts. I don't like stuff like that when I'm this close to my breaking point.

Love Ayoze, but much prefer him as an attacking midfielder rather than up front on his own

It could work but he needs the ball playing to his feet and he needs players running beyond him.

Sadly we have a clueless oath who isn't capable of setting anything as simple as this up.

Not sure of the point in having Sissoko pushing so high up to try and win long balls, yet still being behind Ayoze. We have so many players best suited to playing in behind a big man, why not just go out and buy one. Or even give someone like Chucky at least a place on the bench.