Hull City 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/01/2015 - Post match reaction from page 36

BlueStar

Really happy for Cabella.  In the interviews I've seen he looks like someone who enjoys his football and is happy to be playing.  He seems to have a good attitude for someone who has had to wait a long time to really get a good chance.  I think he's exactly what we need now Pardew lasted just long enough to see off Ben Arfa, the useless twat that Pardew is.

Gouffran and Ameobi are both rubbish and that's the problem.  The sooner Aarons is back the better, that or we need to get Perez playing there and Cisse up front.

Cheating twat.

We started to improve a little towards the end, hopefully carry on in the 2nd . Cabella much better as the game went on.

After the goal they were the better team,

After the goal? They were the better team for 40 minutes of the half man.

Cannot believe the behaviour of that disgrace of a player, man. Protesting to the ref all the way down the fucking tunnel. I'd be tempted to appoint Pards again just so he could fucking nut the cunt. Plus he's won his first four games at Palace.

Cheating twat.

We started to improve a little towards the end, hopefully carry on in the 2nd . Cabella much better as the game went on.

After the goal they were the better team,

After the goal? They were the better team for 40 minutes of the half man.

ye on smack?

Hull have been shocking, us slightly less shocking.