Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

All fair points.

I didn't know Rangers were so f***ed on the playing side, I assumed they were cruising back to the top of Socttish football.

Anything but, they've burned through tens of millions to beat teams of plumbers, postmen and fishermen. Now that they're in a league with some other full time teams they're screwed.

All fair points.

I didn't know Rangers were so f***ed on the playing side, I assumed they were cruising back to the top of Socttish football.

I saw Hibs dismantle them 4-0 in late December. Rangers are an absolutely appalling side - the 'heed would beat them at a canter.

I was at Hampden on Sunday for the Old Firm and unfortunately, this Rangers side are absolutely dreadful. As someone has said, Gateshead would beat them. The loan players will improve the team ten fold in my opinion, players like Ferguson, Vuckic and Bigi should stand out a mile in the Scottish Championship.

Actually, come to think of it, f*** it. If the bloke had any dignity he would walk away the moment those players came through the door. He is in a position where he can really highlight the cuntery, but he's sat there willfully having it shovelled into his mouth. f*** him.

Basically this

Would either of you walk away from your paid job for "dignity" reasons ??

It seems to me that those who "fall on their sword" are independently wealthy enough to do so.

Hate to agree with you, but there does seem to be the tendency for people to think that they're the most principled mother fuckers in the land who would rather walk and accept the wrath of mikes legal team than just suck it up for a while.

Incidentally this definitely doesn't fall in line with the amount of people in the Job Thread who complain about their jobs/bosses etc and don't do anything about it.

Tbf I did backtrack on this one. The guy isn't Alan Pardew.

Guest alijmitchell

Suggestion is that he has stayed around on his own steam rather than being made to hang about. You know what I mean though. Either get on with it, and work out your contract and keep quiet (without tendering a resignation for a contract you seemingly can't leave) or resign and leave.

He has to serve 12 month notice. Knowing this lot he'll probably get sued to fuck if he breaks the deal.

McCoist is actually on gardening leave atm. Not allowed to manage any other club (if anyone ever wanted him).

Can always manage a team on QoS, like.

Guest alijmitchell

Christ I'm debating the nuances of a contract for a f***ing two bob coach in scottish football on a Friday afternoon. Send for help

It looks like the rangers agm in London is going to be a shit storm it's looking increasingly like Ashley will be made to choose between us and them

Is it possible to watch Rangers games if you don't go?

Live on BT Sport for three consecutive Friday nights, starting next week.

EDIT: and in response to henke, they're on BBC One Scotland on Sunday.