Newcastle Utd vs Aston Villa - 28/02/15

Beren

got 2 seats available for this. Make an offer. Strawberry corner so plenty opportunity to lambast the owner. Sat together.

I'd imagine you're unindated with offers.

Glorious opportunity to watch what is essentially the Club we all love. I'm away down to Welling to watch North Shields v Erith and Belvedere in FA Vase Quarters.

25 will likely secure both seats. Add 50 more and Man U can be secured also.

You're paying the poor sap that takes them off you, right?

got 2 seats available for this. Make an offer. Strawberry corner so plenty opportunity to lambast the owner. Sat together.

Glorious opportunity to watch what is essentially the Club we all love. I'm away down to Welling to watch North Shields v Erith and Belvedere in FA Vase Quarters.

That's not how it works is it? Offering two seats for what is effectively the price of one. If you've gave up on 'your' Club then fair do's to you but not everyone has

That's not how it works is it? Offering two seats for what is effectively the price of one. If you've gave up on 'your' Club then fair do's to you but not everyone has

T'was a joke Crumpy, chill man!

People are strange.

You out for Hopdog's return on Saturday?

Most definitely. Should be a good crowd from the sounds of it. :thup:

Will probably just sack the match off and gan out with you lot

Makes absolute sense. :lol:

Sherwood knows our number man. Spurs rocked up here last season and abused us.

He's got more than enough to work with in this Villa team to ruin us.

Benteke, Sinclair and Agbonlahor will romp.

I don't like how Colo & Williamson (the weakest and slowest central pairing in the league) match-up against the power & pace of Benteke/Agbonahor. Villa are worth a couple of goals this weekend.

I will be at the shields game. Should be good fun

so many yaos