Newcastle United 1 - 0 Aston Villa - 28/02/15 - post-match reaction from page 19

Dave

Aye f***ing atrocious, still stands out for me as the worst game I've ever sat through.

Everton away in the FA cup, 0-1 - Ian Rush scored for us.  :lol: :lol:

I was at that one. The only thing I remember about the day was leaving the ground after the match and finding out we'd drawn Stevenage in the next round.

Guest Roger Kint

Woirst i sat through was Ipswich at home, Andy Cole's last goal for us. Was 1-1 with both goals right at the end of a turgid game.

I was surprised how shit Villa were mind, thought Sherwood would have at least got them fired up.

Might turn out to be like Shearer taking over here the season we went down, coming in too late to make a difference.

Guest Roger Kint

What was the game with the paper aeroplanes? I'm thinking Palace at home during the mid part of the last decade

Either Palace or Boro, both in the same week iirc

I was surprised how shit Villa were mind, thought Sherwood would have at least got them fired up.

Might turn out to be like Shearer taking over here the season we went down, coming in too late to make a difference.

They were by far the better, more 'fired up' side for most of the game, like. Means the square root of fuck all if there's nobody to put the ball in the net.

They were by far the better, more 'fired up' side for most of the game, like. Means the square root of fuck all if there's nobody to put the ball in the net.

Only first half, where they should've scored a couple. Majority of the second half they seemed to have given up. I think it's once again a case of the bedsheets being correct, "too little, too late, Lerner out."

Both sides played the kind of football that doesn't deserve to be in the top money league in the world.

The Smogies would smash us the way they play at the moment & lets face it, the standard of football in this league this season has been shocking.

As far as pre-Premier league shite is concerned, yes theirs been worse but I've managed to blank this out of my memory as it was tantamount to emotional abuse at the time.

Both sides played the kind of football that doesn't deserve to be in the top money league in the world.

The Smogies would smash us the way they play at the moment & lets face it, the standard of football in this league this season has been shocking.

As far as pre-Premier league shite is concerned, yes theirs been worse but I've managed to blank this out of my memory as it was tantamount to emotional abuse at the time.

What?  :lol:

Aye f***ing atrocious, still stands out for me as the worst game I've ever sat through.

Think I was at that. Did he score some kind of backwards header?

What?  :lol:

Must have been their 2-0 defeat at the mighty Sheffield Wednesday that convinced him...

Iirc it was a scrappy tap in

Iirc it was a scrappy tap in

Ah. Must have been another game then.

What was the game with the paper aeroplanes? I'm thinking Palace at home during the mid part of the last decade

Either Palace or Boro, both in the same week iirc

Palace in a scintillating 0 - 0 classic. 

2005. Both 0-0 within a few days... What a week of football that was!