Newcastle United 1 - 0 Aston Villa - 28/02/15 - post-match reaction from page 19

Dave

Manure aren't very good this season but will marmalise this lot on Wednesday.

English word of the day for me! Will be using that one.

Think it's specifically from the North East of England. Have never heard it used anywhere else in the country.

Invented by Ken Dodd

Was it??

Yes. It was a word the ''Diddy men'' (another Dodd invention) used. Google it

Glad to get the win if only because I don't want us to get relegated. As soon as we're safe though I would happily take a few thrashings just to underline Carver's shiteness.

Aye. Felt this was a must-win game in that regard because it's hard to see us getting points against any team with half a clue.

Yep, thank god for Cisse and Janmaat. Colo also came in with some lion-esque defending, tbh, in the second half. If WilloCo have a decent game together every 5 games that's our CB partnership settled for the next few years (they will, of course, be out of the team when they decide to end their playing careers), guaranteeing our Premiership status and keeping Charnley's rectum lubed up.

Yep, thank god for Cisse and Janmaat. Colo also came in with some lion-esque defending, tbh, in the second half. If WilloCo have a decent game together every 5 games that's our CB partnership settled for the next few years (they will, of course, be out of the team when they decide to end their playing careers), guaranteeing our Premiership status and keeping Charnley's rectum lubed up.

Five years? Jesus. Not sure they'll let Williamson on the field with a zimmer frame.

Second half they were as bad as us, so it was more even.

Awful match, they couldn't score when clearly on top and we got the moment of magic/luck we rely on. Not a lot else to say, so nondescript it's pathetic.

Five years? Jesus. Not sure they'll let Williamson on the field with a zimmer frame.

Much like the presence of Obertan, I've resigned myself to seeing the two CBs be everpresent at this club.

How the fuck Obertan is still at the club, I have no idea. We need a concerted campaign to get him out before anyone else. ObertanOut.com.

13 points clear with 11 games to go, not mathematically safe but pretty much guaranteed now, I can't see the freak string of results it would need to drag us down happening.

Now Carvdew just needs to prove why he shouldn't get the job permanently.