Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 21/03/15 3PM Lick Off.

ben-nufc

Don't know what to tell you, the double decker isn't going to fulfil its potential in this system.

Pre match threads are definitely getting worse.

I'm with Ian here

Double Decker needs a hot drink in this situation

Leave her alone you creeps.

Your avatar is fucking killing me :lol: :lol: It's the "kin hell" bit

All the potential line-ups I've seen for this look like that Sky Sports app when it fucks up and has all the players in the wrong place. Gonna be grim as fuck.

Might be the first time in Premier League history a team has lined up without a single player in their best position.

Except Krul of course, I assume he knows to play Krul in goal.

Maybe the only game where Lick will have the press agreeing with the injuries situation while totally ignoring the total lack of fight from the players wearing there nice new havaianas

Our only saving grace can only be that Carver surely can't get the job after today

Of course he can/will

He'll class today as another "free" game so it doesn't really count.

Luckily what he thinks means very little to anyone.

Guest chopey

Dear me with Colo injured we only have 13 fit players to choose from poor carver he never saw it coming especially as when Colo is fit he counts as 5 which takes us up to 18 fit players

Got zero interest in this game.

I was the same until I just stuck £25 on Arsenal to beat us by 3 or more at 15/4.

Still, not sure how I'm going to make the second 45 minutes interesting...

Don't know what to tell you, the double decker isn't going to fulfil its potential in this system.

Pre match threads are definitely getting worse.

I'm with Ian here

Double Decker needs a hot drink in this situation

Disagree.

I like my double decker's ice cold straight from the fridge and washed down with a pint of full cream milk.

All the potential line-ups I've seen for this look like that Sky Sports app when it fucks up and has all the players in the wrong place. Gonna be grim as fuck.

Might be the first time in Premier League history a team has lined up without a single player in their best position.

Why not play Elliott in goal and Krul centre half with Woodman on the bench.

All the potential line-ups I've seen for this look like that Sky Sports app when it f***s up and has all the players in the wrong place. Gonna be grim as f***.

Why not play Elliott in goal and Krul centre half with Woodman on the bench.

Because then Woodman is in the right position.

No Ozil for them today according to a couple of journos, annoying.

Think you're forgetting how other clubs are allowed to have squads.  Difficult for us to understand such a far out way of running a club.