Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 21/03/15 3PM Lick Off.

ben-nufc

I get the feeling Carver is playing the "not a game for kids" card so that when we get tonked he can say how good he is, knowing which games to bring them in and which ones they need protected for. He knows he cant win the job by results so he's trying to tick the right boxes.

I actually would play Satka. Tuck in the fullbacks, play the two most competent CMs in front and hunker down.

And get blasted down the flanks again like the Man City game?

Blasted down the flanks, blasted in the face, blasted up the peehole. It matters not.

How long is Hairdara out for? Has he been outside yet?

Seems to be one of those injuries that happen to us quite a lot. Picks up a knock 'but he'll be alright' for the next game then proceeds to be out for months and months.

The Haidara case is standard us like, you're right.

1. Carried off on a stretcher, everybody fears the worst

2. Club announces it's not so bad, he'll be fine for Wednesday.

3. FLUID FOUND ON KNEE. Misses Wednesday.

4. Ponder how he got fluid in his knee. Prod it with spoons.

5. Prolonged absence

Let's be honest, this Satka's gonna get plenty of rapings when he finally gets into the side. May as well have then sooner against a good side. If he's get anything remotely about him it'll do far more good than harm.

The rate at which the current squad are dropping like flies, he should have been given some pitch time against Everton instead of Gutierrez after the red card, get his debut out the way.

If it ends up we have to throw him in for the derby as his first game, then I only have to direct you to Dummett's first start at the SoL to suggest the sort of thing which could happen (or, if we're going retro about it, a Stevie Taylor vs. Bolton away special).

The rate at which the current squad are dropping like flies, he should have been given some pitch time against Everton instead of Gutierrez after the red card, get his debut out the way.

If it ends up we have to throw him in for the derby as his first game, then I only have to direct you to Dummett's first start at the SoL to suggest the sort of thing which could happen (or, if we're going retro about it, a Stevie Taylor vs. Bolton away special).

I hate everything about the way NUFC is run. We clearly aren't in the business of competitive football. It is getting so difficult to see a point in continuing to support us.

If Satka isn't good enough (as a young reserve player), then why is he still here? If he's not good enough then why did al pards and now carver sing his praises?

I hope he starts at CB. Even if we get humiliated, so fucking what? That's life. If he has anything about him, he'll not take it personally and learn from it and grow. If a beating off Arsenal is going to ruin his career then he was never meant to make it.

I would really toy with the idea of playing Satka too, just to keep Janmaat out of the center of defense. I'd rather keep the most square pegs in square holes that we can.

Satka is smaller and thinner than my 8 year old daughter man.

Guest Roger Kint

I think you're at least 1 goal out. :lol:

Ambitious to think we'll actually score for a start

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/xECUrlnXCqk/hqdefault.jpg

Those were games we had ambitions to win, though. Might as well just get his horror debut out the way.

Apologies if posted elsewhere but just seen this:

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/03/club-refuse-to-sell-arsenal-tickets-to-visiting-ex-pat-nufc-fan/

f***ing travesty!!! 

Amazingly there's people there agreeing with the clubs stance saying it's for security reasons which is a load of b0ll0cks! The membership scheme was put in place simply to make the club more money by fleecing fans into paying for a membership to give them access to the biggest fixtures. If you buy a ticket on general sale they still take all your details so this safely/security excuse is a load of rubbish.

Ironically, they're expecting a few thousand empty seats tomorrow, same as against Man Utd the other week so this members only policy has cost them around 5,000 empty seats or around 200 grand in 2 home games.

I can understand the membership scheme when demand is high, but to allow it to result in unsold tickets is absolutely crazy. I would never be a member again now, and I would never buy a ticket that required a membership.

I know people who have stopped going altogether because of the membership scheme. Their stance is if I'm not good enough to buy away tickets anymore or tickets against the Mackems I'm not going to turn up and fill the empty seats for the likes of Stoke. Tbf that'll also be me from next season,