mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

Guest neesy111

I used to care... Before I realize that the Mackems at this moment in time have fans who actually give more of a s*** than our lot do. The Pardew years proved that to me. Sure on here we're anti-Pardew and so are some folks I know but the majority just don't... Give a s***. At all.

Seriously I hope the mackems win so we at least shake the apathy out of some of the fans and so they may be force Ashley to get a decent manager. Doubt it though.

They've beaten us 4 times in a row man and it hasn't shook the apathy out of the crowd. Nobody cares anymore. Go to the next home game and you'll see that for yourself.

:thup:

I couldn't give a fuck about this.

I worry that out injuries/suspensions even the playing field in terms of playing staff and with that mong Carver in charge it will always put us behind in this one. :(

Personally I think we need to play the balls into the gaps between their CB's and fullbacks and exploit Perez's pace and their defenders lack of with the likes of Cabella and Sissoko bursting in behind as the options, these players also need to run at them as they will get fouled and get some of them on bookings

We should move Anita to LB and Colback to CM with Abeid and move Sissoko further forward so he can burst in behind Perez because if I see Gouff in the number 10 role again I will be gutted but cant see the thug doing anything different. I think with 2 in the middle we run a big risk of losing the midfield battle which could cost us.

My real worry is that I feel that it could be written in stone that the nonce will nick it for them

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sunderland-vs-newcastle-john-carver-5449061

“The last four games, we have not won against Sunderland.

“We have some injuries but if we perform like we did in the second half against Arsenal we won’t be far short. We will try everything in our powers to stop them.”

:(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you stop something that is completely motionless?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sunderland-vs-newcastle-john-carver-5449061

“We have some injuries but if we perform like we did in the second half against Arsenal we won’t be far short. We will try everything in our powers to stop them.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you stop something that is completely motionless?

Give it a little push to get it moving again and then lie down while it runs over us has been the answer we've come up with the last 4 times?!?

This bit got me.  :lol:

"I will stay here [at Newcastle] unless something remarkable comes up.”

Krul

Anita  Willy Janmaat Raylor

Abeid  Colback

Cabella Sissoko Sammy

Perez

Elliot, Satka, Jonas, Aarons, Obertan, Armstrong, Riviere

Says so much about the injuries/squad depletion that at first glance I thought you were putting up your "joke" line-up.

Let's play "Things that have happened since Newcastle last won the derby": sponsored by Alan Pardew!

1. Since Newcastle last won the derby, I've started, worked through and completed an undergraduate degree course