mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

Not sure if I'm gonna watch this. Skipped the Arsenal game and had a class weekend.

Knew u wernt a tru mag lyk

Aren't you tired of being angry all the time? I wanna stab every member of our squad.

Not sure if I'm gonna watch this. Skipped the Arsenal game and had a class weekend.

Knew u wernt a tru mag lyk

Aren't you tired of being angry all the time? I wanna stab every member of our squad.

:lol: it doesn't really wind me up anymore, as carver is there I'm not arsed if we lose tbh. Derby is different though

Different for us, but not for them. We all know how we'll play and what will happen. I'll most likely cave come kickoff but I really cba. :anguish:

anyone have a link to the shola gif, from the 5-1?  spinning around the corner flag after the scissor kick, cameraman in close attendance?

need a little lift, like

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/mascot-14.gif

In my video game world we won 4-1. Sissoko, Perez x2, Obertan :lol:

You were playing Obertan?  :lol:

:anguish: Kanji out.

Kanjdew... Ammirite??

1. He was a sub - I try to play the exact team I think are playing tomorrow. And he came on at 85 bc I figured I'd try and take the p*ss at 3-1

2. I know Polic hates me anyway so the anguish was always going to happen

3. I won 4-1 so if I was Pardew I'd have gotten bummed and made some excuses.

:lol: laughing right now at the thought of me rating Obertan. I literally died laughing when when I ran 3/4 pitch with him on solo run to round the giant inbred sunderland keeper to make it 4 in the 91st. It was glorious.

Htl

This will be a horrific game of football, mackems should probably just play long ball to Whickam and the drunk if they want to win.

Reckon 2-0 to them with someone sent off for us and Carver grabbing dick