mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

Guest YonderStar

Nerves kicking in, although I try and tell myself I couldnt give a feck who wins. If Carver says he is "one of us" once more  :knuppel2: Just to clarify, he is a Geordie just incase you never realised despite him reminding everyone every fookin day  :rolleyes:

Batteries recharged...only a 5 hour sleep. Wallet awaiting to be opened. Head out of the occasion since 00:01. Heart on board. Stomach awaiting Dutch courage. Feet voting for a Toon win. Newcastle...cannot be that s***. Surely. Ayoze, the boy wonder, Taylor, over the wall, Jonas and his mazey spider runs. Sloppy 0-1 taken. SMB's.  :indi:

Used to be that the thought of losing this match made me feel a bit sick, even though I'm not a Geordie and will never know what it's really like to play Sunderland.

They've now got the upper hand. They're the ones with something to lose. They're the ones that will be feeling sick about it, at the thought of giving up their recent record.

How dismal.

This is like Sophie's Choice- lose to the Mackems for a fifth time and see them stay up due to 6 points off us or win and see John Carver made out to be some hero by the idiot element of our support and the the clowns who run the club.

There's no way to win this is there? :(

This is like Sophie's Choice- lose to the Mackems for a fifth time and see them stay up due to 6 points off us or win and see John Carver made out to be some hero by the idiot element of our support and the the clowns who run the club.

There's no way to win this is there? :(

I'd genuinely like both teams to lose. What a horrid situation.

That said, I'll be cheering Newcastle on come kickoff. We can lose everything else until the end of the season for all I care, but I do want to win this. And ideally see the scummers down at the end of the season.

I want to win today but the concerns that Carvdew will be given the job if we do are justified.

If they're going to appoint him, theyre going to appoint him regardless of today imo. Even so, if they're decision rests on today, it's not like they're going to go out and get a decent manager anyway, unless they wouldn't be considering Carver in the first place. They cunts that they are.