mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

A Burnley win today will put more pressure on them today, could work to our advantage. If they are in the relegation zone at kick off it will have the crowd nervous as well.

We're still trying to ridicule people for worrying about the future of the football team I see :lol:

I don't think I could bare losing for the fucking 5th time in a row like, but a win today does increase exponentially the odds of Carver being in charge next season.

Don't care a huge amount right now. I'd fuckin love to smash them but the nerves aren't there anymore. Normally if barely be able to eat before kick off and up at the crack of dawn fucking bouncing, but total opposite nowadays.

Honestly think we'll beat them for some reason, but that's probably just the denial knowing we're going to be humiliated by the worst team in the league (again).

And for those who don't want us to beat the mackems (away) because of Carver- Christ, lads, do you really think this game means anything to those in charge? Pardew lost 4 in a row, including two consecutive 0-3 batterings at home to this filth yet still kept his job. Carver will be given this job because of the soundbites he's been willing to deliver to the public. He doesn't have a pair of balls and fits the 'head coach' (cringe) role perfectly for the club. This game is one of only two chances a season to reclaim any form of dignity for this club, we might as well us to beat those knuckle draggers.

watch someone get sent off two footed tackling Cattermole cos Carver basically said do everything to stop him

More like Cattermole will be throwing himself into bad tackles and never getting as much as a yellow whilst one of our players gets sent off for witnessing a Seb Larsson theatrical moment.

watch someone get sent off two footed tackling Cattermole cos Carver basically said do everything to stop him

More like Cattermole will be throwing himself into bad tackles and never getting as much as a yellow whilst one of our players gets sent off for witnessing a Seb Larsson theatrical moment.

Every fucking time we play them our players get booked for fuck all while they are allowed to throw themselves into tackles however they feel like time.

If someone severely broke Larsson's leg they'd instantly become my favourite ever player.

Agreed

Would be a glorious. I'd forgive Ashley for all of his mistakes because it would mean that he has signed the player that breaks that little cunts legs.

They've only won 4 games all season ffs, 4! 30 games played and they've only managed to beat 3 teams that weren't us.

Still think we'll lose today mind, probably by at least a couple as well.

:(