NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Posted (edited)

I'm no eco looney but it seems a bit bad craic to laser the kittiwakes with this while they're nesting mind :lol: 

Can't help but think there's other places they could have done it.

Edited by ponsaelius

Posted (edited)

Probably not true but someone linked to the council told me that they'd spent ages and a fortune building a 'hotel' for them near the Tyne Bridge before they could start work, the birds arrived had one look at it and fucked off somewhere else [emoji38] 

Edited by TheHoob

2 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Probably not true but someone linked to the council told me that they'd spent ages and a fortune building a 'hotel' for them near the Tyne Bridge before they could start work, the birds arrived had one look at it and fucked off somewhere else [emoji38] 

That's true.

5 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Why aren't we building hotels for British birds?

26 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wish they could get rid of the kittiwakes entirely TBH.

Could we not move them feather by feather to Leazes Terrace?

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:

I'm no eco looney but it seems a bit bad craic to laser the kittiwakes with this while they're nesting mind :lol: 

Can't help but think there's other places they could have done it.

Full kittiwakers

20 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Same happened down the Tyne at Jarrow, birds literally nesting right next to the purpose built nesting site instead [emoji38]