NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

We belong with Adidas like, and vice versa. Some relationships are just symbiotic. I know it’s just a kit manufacturer but I’m getting 90s vibes when there was a real excitement around the kit launches.

8 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Might've been taken at the height of Eddie Howe making them ride the bench.

Right boys! We're gonna start with individual shoots. Lewis if you just go sit on that bench... 

1 hour ago, Playmaker said:

They have release the YouTube video now. The white training tracksuit looks amazing.

Shola on a bike eating an apple and isak walking a dog. They SM team really are on it like. 

Agree that the video was cool, loved Isak with the doberman. Home kit looks promising; seem to have hidden the fangs somewhat by making them black, which is a good thing cos they're mostly fucking stupid.

Training clobber is pretty uninteresting imo

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Hope the numbers and names on the back are in black again, especially given the back of the shirt.

The club websites has embedded PREMIER LEAGUE BLACK and PREMIER LEAGUE WHITE fonts, but not PREMIER LEAGUE RED. 

Normal fonts you just pick a colour separately but I’m guessing that’s not how it works for the PL font. 

This is nailed on proof we’re getting black letters IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

We belong with Adidas like, and vice versa. Some relationships are just symbiotic. I know it’s just a kit manufacturer but I’m getting 90s vibes when there was a real excitement around the kit launches.

Yeah it's a great advert, tapping back into the optimism of the Keegan & SBR days, linking the past & present, just selling the passion of a football club.

Even the meme references make the viewer feel 'in' on it as well, and the bit showing our Brazilians shows them becoming 'in' on that feeling too. It's very well done.

Imagine, it’s 8am tomorrow, you go on to either buy your shirt, or just have a look, then you notice it there, it’s there.

A long sleeved version.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Im going to watch that so many times tonight. Shola and Isak :lol: 

Club gets money if you watch it on YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Club gets money if you watch it on YouTube.

FFP will be sorted by time I'm done.

1 minute ago, Playmaker said:

This can’t be real.  has to be a fake video,maybe of the pre-match bubble going over to the Sunderland Derby day back jan. 

no way people are queueing already, through the night.[emoji38]

mate :lol: 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, timnufc22 said:

Was full-time after 1-1 with Arsenal, the game when Robert was sent off.

Always thought it was Barcelona in the Champions League, geeing them up after elimination. Doubting that now.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Novocastrian said:

Aye, the brand with the three stripes should be making iconic kits for the club with stripes thats part of its identity