NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Just now, dcmk said:

How have people seen these episodes already?

They got accidentally released early today, but then pulled. I managed to see episode 3, which was probably a mistake and au should have went for episode 4.

43 minutes ago, Rich said:

Adidas confirmed in the fourth episode of the documentary. Fucking rights.

When I posted recently that I’d had it confirmed we were deffo going to Adidas, one of the things mentioned by the Adidas sauce was that the Amazon doc would have a big reveal contained within 

Edited by bobbydazzla

From the footage, it looks like the 2024/25 kit will have "three bold black stripes" on the front of the home kit, and the away kit could either be inspired by the blue 1996/97 effort with the black and white stripes across the chest, or the beloved 1995/96 maroon and navy blue hoops.

22 minutes ago, Kanji said:

now that the doc is down I’m glad you posted it mate. 

It’s been common knowledge in the sportswear industry for a while that we’ve ditched Castore for Adidas

Its an open secret 

Not like he’s revealed who shot Dirty Den 

Edited by bobbydazzla

14 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Aye, I just hope they relegate it to a 4th kit or use other colours from next year, already sick of green after last two.

As long as it’s not light blue. I’m fucking sick of us having light blue or some shade of blue kits. 

7 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

From the footage, it looks like the 2024/25 kit will have "three bold black stripes" on the front of the home kit, and the away kit could either be inspired by the blue 1996/97 effort with the black and white stripes across the chest, or the beloved 1995/96 maroon and navy blue hoops.

where's that from?

Looks like the old Adidas suite will be coming back to St James’s Park, found this the other day while searching for Newcastle United 96 Adidas shirts on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/wfMQuDejogo?si=08fw_EOHi7UEi-QG

Nike would’ve been nice for a change, but still a fan of Adidas can’t wait to see what they come up with next year.

Edited by Playmaker

9 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

From the footage, it looks like the 2024/25 kit will have "three bold black stripes" on the front of the home kit, and the away kit could either be inspired by the blue 1996/97 effort with the black and white stripes across the chest, or the beloved 1995/96 maroon and navy blue hoops.

:mancini:

From the footage, it looks like the 2024/25 kit will have "three bold black stripes" on the front of the home kit, and the away kit could either be inspired by the blue 1996/97 effort with the black and white stripes across the chest, or the beloved 1995/96 maroon and navy blue hoops.

Adidas are switched on like, harkening back to probably the most enjoyable season in a generation, they know they're essentially printing money doing that :lol:

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

The actual kits aside it’s gonna be great to have a proper, well stocked club shop for a change 

Will be interesting to see if we go straight to proper club shops with a full range or merchandise or if that takes a bit longer. 

The commercial department might still need to be fully staffed. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Adidas confirmed in the fourth episode of the documentary. Fucking rights.

Rock out with me cock out. As a three-stripes fanatic, being able to get the track tops and clobber will be brilliant.

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Ain’t nobody got footage of this alleged leak of the design?

I don't think there was a leak of the design. Just the lead designer talking about how "three bold black stripes" is the inspiration behind it.

Seems like the first new Adidas one will be more similar to 2001–03 than any other.

image.thumb.png.fe1833354828569b688ff8f96db3a9de.png