NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

took my 2 boys to get the kit today - "oh, no. why's there no wonga on it?"

had to explain the evil nature of their business. they seemed to accept but i'm not sure they really believed me.

its such a shame but ashley has clearly tainted the name of our proud club and its now synonymous with the likes of wonga and the tacky SD advertising ruining our stadium.

thank god for rafa.

Looks so much better without the white around the badge.

Infinitely better. Don't know why they can't see this, and don't know why they can't find an equally as cheap way of producing it. Add 2 quid on the price ffs, just do it right.

Doncaster will be playing in their new away kit next Wednesday when they play us. Their new away kit is all black, so it's possible that one of our away kits will be launched by then or on the day.

Guest firetotheworks

CmxDBlsWgAAtjcx.jpg

Prob that screen print version for the players on their super tight kits

Man, considering the crap we've had, that is so close to an absolutely mint kit.

Guest reefatoon

Even the new Wonga logo isn't as bad as the old one, still s**** though.

Brown Ale badge would look terrific on that black and white one, anyone got good even P-shop skills?

I did it a few pages back. It works so much better.

Now this would work.

http://i67.tinypic.com/28qt837.jpg

Brown Ale badge would look terrific on that black and white one, anyone got good even P-shop skills?

Why are people so obsessed with this idea? The last time I was in Newcastle, in like 2003, was just about around when they stopped brewing it there.

It is only Newcastle in name now.

Great logo that carries amazing memories though. :thup:

Why are people so obsessed with this idea? The last time I was in Newcastle, in like 2003, was just about around when they stopped brewing it there.

It is only Newcastle in name now.

Great logo that carries amazing memories though. :thup:

I think you answered your own question there.

Increasingly torn about the strip. Don't want to buy it with the wonga logo. Yet it looks soo good and my optimism and passion feels like it is being slowly restored alongside pride in the club.