NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Bit disappointed with the shorts, as they appear to be very similar (almost identical) to this season shorts, black with quite a large white panel on each side.

Had thought they might go with shorts to match the 'retro' style shirt... black with just a couple of thin lines down the side, like the Umbro ones were 1983-87 with that shirt.

image.png.0f85a8a45ef1fdfdd8676b132abd9a4c.png

Edited by TK-421

25 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Yeah I’ve been wondering the same but probably more calmly 🙂 Are they officially white with black turnovers? Always think socks should catch the eye to help the players so all for this if so.

You know we haven't had the forum awards for a while now and even when we did there wasn't a Best WUM one. :lol:

30 minutes ago, mondonewc said:

Anyone know the number to contact the shop if there is one? Can't find it via club website or Google, wanted to find out about stock plus if they still have champions league badges, cheers 

Found this on google search song know if it’s the still in use 

IMG_6282.jpeg

3 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Is it not the clubs choice how they print the names?

Yeah, they said it on that 10 minute video they did for the lettering/numbering. Each club will have their choice of going for straight or curved lettering.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Why did the club shop throw the black socks on the mannequins?! They know the white socks are official. That’s just bad on their part to force selling something.  

New PL kit fonts are massive, Jesus. 

They aren’t, they are black, they fucked up in the promo pics, or changed their mind after the promo picks, similar to last season when the away kit was supposed to be blue shorts, but they changed their mind to gold shorts.

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Bit disappointed with the shorts, as they appear to be very similar (almost identical) to this season shorts, black with quite a large white panel on each side.

Had thought they might go with shorts to match the 'retro' style shirt... black with just a couple of thin lines down the side, like the Umbro ones were 1983-87 with that shirt.

image.png.0f85a8a45ef1fdfdd8676b132abd9a4c.png

Forest away around 85/86 I think, class

IMG-20230611-WA0007.thumb.jpeg.8b72fafce4dc894f621b12b465e96a37.jpegWould have preferred it without noon and that shit emblem below the champions league badge. 

Obviously the letters are premier league but that's probably being pedantic 

Edited by Pancrate1892
Pic not displayed

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

IMG-20230611-WA0007.thumb.jpeg.8b72fafce4dc894f621b12b465e96a37.jpegWould have preferred it without noon and that shit emblem below the champions league badge. 

Obviously the letters are premier league but that's probably being pedantic 

I don’t think we will get a cup font like other clubs do.

Canny mad how much everyone hates the red name and numbers when you read through the insta posts.

The red numbers for me are Newcastle, even if I grew up with mostly black&white or whatever iterations of blue or gold.

Black and white is a no go so not sure why anyone even asks. Not sure if it's just creeps on insta who don't realise how we frequently used red in our past, or if they're just youngins?

That said, last season's mashup of baby blue/yellow/ red was a bit much for me!

Just now, NE27 said:

Canny mad how much everyone hates the red name and numbers when you read through the insta posts.

The red numbers for me are Newcastle, even if I grew up with mostly black&white or whatever iterations of blue or gold.

Black and white is a no go so not sure why anyone even asks. Not sure if it's just creeps on insta who don't realise how we frequently used red in our past, or if they're just youngins?

That said, last season's mashup of baby blue/yellow/ red was a bit much for me!

Yup, my formative years were red numbers so I'm cool with it.