NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

He's in photos on the actual store page. 

Please don't ask me to do some investigating before speculating. 

7 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Looks mint on first view, would be good to see the full kit in a match situation to get a proper look though.

I would think they will probably wear it in one of the two games over here with it just coming out (depending on the other teams colours)

9 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Looks mint on first view, would be good to see the full kit in a match situation to get a proper look though.

Assume we're wearing it tomorrow 

White shorts and socks is good, though. Think it would've looked a bit naff if either of those had been that green colour. 

Suspect we'll see this kit a lot more than the hooped one, which I assume will feature solely against Fulham and any applicable cup games.  

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Ah! Makes sense if the mid-80’s badge getting projected/displayed. 

In other news, also makes me happy for the lad I saw getting this badge tattooed on the centre of his head in the 80s in Camperdown Street Gateshead. He’s possibly bald now, and although he’s had the embarrassment for 40 years, is right back en flique! 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Ah! Makes sense if the mid-80’s badge getting projected/displayed. 

In other news, always makes me happy for the lad I saw getting this badge tattooed on the centre of his head in the 80s in Camperdown Street Gateshead. He’s possibly bald now, and although he’s had the embarrassment for 40 years, is right back en flique! 

Good chance that by now the black colour of the tattoo has faded into a green similar to the shirt as well.

Win win for him.

Just had a look in the club shop  at 9:15- no queue at all and only a few people in. 

Shirt looks very nice in person, and the replica looks much closer to the authentic than the home.  Looks like your getting better value for money with than the home as well, with different types of material everywhere.

46 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's quite smart. I like the collar. As with everything in their entire range, the shit template hurts it. But it's pretty cool. 

If only they didn't have the fucking fangs, that would be a definite purchase 

It will be quieter than the home shirt.

People only found out about the release yesterday, and have just spent at least £80 on the home top.

On top of this, people know about the design for the away top which will be more popular.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It will be quieter than the home shirt.

People only found out about the release yesterday, and have just spent at least £80 on the home top.

On top of this, people know about the design for the away top which will be more popular.

the M*ckems will be claiming this as a victory as they had a queue all the way down to the Gary Bennet statue for their launch.

5 minutes ago, Big River said:

just had a look at them in person, really nice! better than any of the Castore designs, imo.

just wish they'd do long sleeves ffs, this could have been all timer.

The quality looks a step above Castore, and even our own home shirt to be honest.