NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Basically it is, they would send you a cease and desist before they actually sued. 

Well he's a City fan from Manchester so he's certainly got a lot of choice of clubs to piss off [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Is it worth him maybe approaching clubs (probably lower league and non-league) with the idea and working with them selling them in their club shops?

It's a good shout. It's my nieces birthday next month and i never know what to get her so i'm gonna ask him to do one of my great nephew. I think he's just finding his feet at the minute so is open to anything that people would be interested in.

Edited by ste_ne24

My 130th anniversary shirt arrived from DH Gate today. Thanks to @pedro111 for the recommendation.

ordered last weekend and was shocked at how quick it arrived, although postage suggests it's came from Cannock.

Decent enough quality, no sponsor and the badge is stitched on which is a bonus.

46 minutes ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

My 130th anniversary shirt arrived from DH Gate today. Thanks to @pedro111 for the recommendation.

ordered last weekend and was shocked at how quick it arrived, although postage suggests it's came from Cannock.

Decent enough quality, no sponsor and the badge is stitched on which is a bonus.

Glad you like it. Was in the club shop the other day and they had that shirt for £65. :buck2:

21 hours ago, pedro111 said:

Glad you like it. Was in the club shop the other day and they had that shirt for £65. :buck2:

I've had a proper look at it tonight when I've got in & I have to say it's the most legit looking snide I've had to date. 

Material feels better quality than one's I've had in the past. The fit is much better than normal. It's got the little castore patch on the bottom right. Castore tag in the back & also on the wash label inside & it's even got a genuine looking castore price tag attached to it. 

I've not actually seen a legit one in the flesh but I'm sure it wouldn't be worth £53 more than this cost. 

I know football tops have always been a rip off, but even so £65-70 for something that probably cost a tenner to make and is out of date after one season is a piss take.

1 hour ago, sushimonster85 said:

Isn't it already known that they're still around for next season, but it will be their last?

Football Insider, but still…

“Reports at the time, which have since been independently verified by Football Insider, revealed that the contract runs until the end of 2025-26.”

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-newcastle-united-regret-at-30m-deal-sources/

I mean, if it’s right that our current deal brings in less than half over the entire length of the contract than the “big 6” get in a year, it’s a no brainier to buy ourselves out of it. 

Edited by NUFC_Chris

13 hours ago, NUFC_Chris said:

I mean, if it’s right that our current deal brings in less than half over the entire length of the contract than the “big 6” get in a year, it’s a no brainier to buy ourselves out of it. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if we have tried but no clause exists so we are stuck. 

Ashley the genius businessman.  It’s extraordinary to me that the deal was signed in 2021 - months before the takeover was finalised (and was clearly ongoing in the background) - yet no-one  on the buyers’ side seems to have told Ashley that signing such a shithouse deal might be damaging.

Still, you can guarantee people will be hoying over the wedge for the shite that Castore pumps out over the next few years, giving the club little to no extra income but ensuring that Castore makes a mint.  That’ll show ‘em