NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

The light blue numbers are lovely but I can't get over the fact that training tees are going for as much as I used to baulk at for the main shirt. :lol:

Speaking of the main shirt, last Saturday's order is apparently almost with Evri. Surprised it was that fast tbh.

No wonder Miggy's mugging off friends, & figureheads who've hepled him in his journey, with giving them all out of date tops instead of new ones. 😉

"Cuida a los guaraníes y los centavos se cuidan solos, Amigo" 

Something is a bit suspect with the pricing. Unless I’m reading it wrong, these two items are the same but one is adults and one is kids:

While the kids is cheaper, the government don’t charge VAT on kids clothes so they should be 20% VAT cheaper for tax reasons. That’s not even taking into account less material used. 

on that basis I think the junior clothes are well overpriced. 

*just too add maths isn’t my strongest, I may be totally wrong ;)

IMG_0208.jpeg

I don't mind the training kit but it's just annoying how little design goes into football gear. Just pump out a blank, absolutely standard 1/4 zip top and stick absolutely any club's badge on it.

I would be interested for about half the price mind, especially since they don't have a gambling company on them. 

33 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don't mind the training kit but it's just annoying how little design goes into football gear. Just pump out a blank, absolutely standard 1/4 zip top and stick absolutely any club's badge on it.

I would be interested for about half the price mind, especially since they don't have a gambling company on them. 

there’ll be another 50 different training shirts to buy throughout the season with more interesting designs I’m sure 

I must be so out of touch but I won't even touch any of this gear including the kit at these prices. I am surprised that people will pay it. Especially in the North East. Is there not an argument that if they charge say half the price from the get go they would make more money through increased sales? Fucked if I naar, I'm probably being too simplistic but I just can't justify the outlay.