NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Ordered an official home shirt with name/number for my son, which has just arrived….minus the name/number part which the online order says is still ‘being processed’. I’m expecting either nothing or the stick on name/number to arrive separately now. These cunts couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery ffs. 

That’s crap that like. I’ll let you know as soon as I get mine what the outcome is as I ordered one with the name and number on - the only other thing you could do is try taking it down to the official store to get it on . I don’t think they’ll notice if it’s legit or not and if they do just say you got it as a gift that you didn’t know. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

32 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Ordered an official home shirt with name/number for my son, which has just arrived….minus the name/number part which the online order says is still ‘being processed’. I’m expecting either nothing or the stick on name/number to arrive separately now. These cunts couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery ffs. 

Flag it with the club. The bigger the body of evidence of CrapTories’ disaster class they get, the more likely they have for grounds to bin them off and get someone competent.

Walked past spurs’ ground earlier on and their club shop has a crazy amount of shirts on sale. All different sizes. A lot with no name on back but a lot with different players names already on. Puts to shame our club shop massively. 

9 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Walked past spurs’ ground earlier on and their club shop has a crazy amount of shirts on sale. All different sizes. A lot with no name on back but a lot with different players names already on. Puts to shame our club shop massively. 

Never experienced anything like that shop before a game.

Can't remember if it's two or three floors, but it's absolutely packed with stuff. Fans coming out with hundreds of pounds of gear... individual player scarves, stuff for your house, memorabilia, all the kit and training wear. It's immense. Can't imagine how much money they make from it. 

I nearly bought some stuff even though I hate Spurs :lol:

And they're in a city competing with several other PL clubs. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

11 minutes ago, Chris L said:

I was in Manchester this week and took a wee jaunt to both the Manchester clubs stadiums and both their shops and stock piss all over ours. 

45 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

mine still doesn’t track you little cunt 

[emoji38] Sorry mate. Mines got 13 updates so far on the tracking. Just cleared customs at an unidentified airport yesterday so here's hoping it arrives next week! 

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Can't remember if it's two or three floors, but it's absolutely packed with stuff. Fans coming out with hundreds of pounds of gear... individual player scarves, stuff for your house, memorabilia, all the kit and training wear. It's immense. Can't imagine how much money they make from it. 

Aye I was in awe of it when I went down through work for their CL game. Thought the whole stadium was something else. 

3 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Is that that not more to do with the washing powder getting shit off the material?

Oooof!

Although can't be that as the shitty championship style sponsor remains!

Edited by brummie

5 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Can you get a shirt with a CL logo on it though? 

Exactly :shifty:

My DHGate order arrived yesterday, although the tracking still shows as it’s in a processing centre in China!

Can’t fault the quality of the shirt, hard to tell the difference unless you have it next to a real one I would say. Well worth £14!

Im hoping that’ll be the case with mine ordered on the 27th June that’ll it’ll just appear. I messaged them on the 3rd as it was still awaiting shipment, still is, and they messaged back saying it should be shipped within 5 to 8 days, which should be from today up to Wednesday next week. 

2 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Third kit (training top) is out in sports direct 

Basically the same colour as the new 3rd kit (navy blue) which is still not released 🤣

2 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Further evidence that the Jabba The Hutt in shite jeans is balls deep in Castore though, regardless of what the articles said a while back

Even more desire to bin the cunts off if the Bootcut Bandit has any skin in the game with them.