NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

14 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Well, look at the other Castore teams, they surely have European comp fonts? ie: Rangers had it?

:thup: 

Aye. You can’t buy the rangers non-SPL numbers on their store but they were wearing custom numbers when PSV slapped them the other day. It’s a non story. Maybe they’re never produced for sale but who cares. Daft discussion. 

Worst case scenario, Castore can’t be fucked to make us fancy numbers, we can just use Rangers’ with their wee lion on the bottom.

NUFC x Rangers Collab. Limited Edition. £££. FFP solved. 

I reckon the club will be opening a city centre store to coincide with the adidas launch. The now empty Sp*rt Di*ect at the bottom of Northumberland Street would be a good location. And the building is actually owned by the Rueben Brothers (I know they have some kind of eaty drinky thing planned for the top floor). 

14 hours ago, Anderson said:

Proper divvys the club, probably have a half decent crowd in tonight with playing Korea, plenty tourists/students about, and they’ve got the club shop all shut up. Wanted to pop in to grab a top for Milan ffs!

Hence why the want to take back the running of the stores with the Adi deal.  Operational hours are dictated by Castore iirc. 

4 hours ago, Charlies said:

~22mins for the 95/96 replica.

He's going on about the brown ale logo being stiff and cardboard-like on the rep, but I definitely remember the original being the same. I have that shirt from DHgate and apart from being a slightly less baggy and more modern, fitted cut, it's absolutely 100% a 1:1 replica. 

On 11/09/2023 at 13:36, Harry 209 said:

I reckon the club will be opening a city centre store to coincide with the adidas launch. The now empty Sp*rt Di*ect at the bottom of Northumberland Street would be a good location. And the building is actually owned by the Rueben Brothers (I know they have some kind of eaty drinky thing planned for the top floor). 

I doubt it. Adidas has a Newcastle store recently, and closed it after only a couple of years. People over estimate how much our fans will buy stuff. They will easily be able to get the stuff from either SJP, hopefully a Metrocentre club shop, and online (including direct via Adidas). You also have the section of our fans who are quite happy to nip into Sports Direct.

I also think someone is close to or has agreed a deal for that unit, regardless I can’t see Adidas moving back into Newcastle anytime soon.

2 hours ago, Izakaya said:

He's going on about the brown ale logo being stiff and cardboard-like on the rep, but I definitely remember the original being the same. I have that shirt from DHgate and apart from being a slightly less baggy and more modern, fitted cut, it's absolutely 100% a 1:1 replica. 

The original Brown Ale logo was all stitched - but yes, it was definitely pretty solid

13 hours ago, RobS said:

Castore really are a joke, thought their would of been news by now though :/

Its strange, because of the 4 big UK clubs they supply kit for, only Ourselves and Rangers appear to have some supply issues, with a number of shirts also unavailable on Rangers store. Crucially, Castore also run both stores/websites.

Aston Villa and Wolves both appear to have the full compliment of shirts available, however their stores/websites are run by different parties (Fanatics and Jonas Sports respectively).

Not sure hwat Rangers relationship and fan opinion is of castore, but just seems iffy that the two clubs they run the stores for, they can't supply sufficiently.

Suspect they (Castore) have perhaps spat the dummy with NUFC too, with the kit maker change.

4 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Its strange, because of the 4 big UK clubs they supply kit for, only Ourselves and Rangers appear to have some supply issues, with a number of shirts also unavailable on Rangers store. Crucially, Castore also run both stores/websites.

Aston Villa and Wolves both appear to have the full compliment of shirts available, however their stores/websites are run by different parties (Fanatics and Jonas Sports respectively).

Not sure hwat Rangers relationship and fan opinion is of castore, but just seems iffy that the two clubs they run the stores for, they can't supply sufficiently.

Suspect they (Castore) have perhaps spat the dummy with NUFC too, with the kit maker change.

Mike Ashley relationship when it comes to ours and Rangers too maybe?