NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

9 hours ago, Sima said:

Got it on release day before we wore it in the cup final.  Got Hamann on the back.

Lost the cup final and sold Hamann weeks later.  Class.

I had Hamann on the blue away top and Ferguson on the home one.

:alone:

25 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

@wormy @Joey

This was the listing (if it works)...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/retro-newcastle-soccer-jerseys-94-95-96-97/855796264.html?dspm=pcen.orderlistpage.astab.1.bekr6IaJSbNik65vJZvl&resource_id=

The seller was: 'football_shirt', and they also Whatsapp'd on despatch too, which was a first from any seller I've experineced on DHGate.

image.png.fd4e6069cc1f8554182a1c5aa94778b8.png

Cheers! obviously there's loads on there but it's good to see actual in hand pictures.

3 hours ago, TK-421 said:

@wormy @Joey

This was the listing (if it works)...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/retro-newcastle-soccer-jerseys-94-95-96-97/855796264.html?dspm=pcen.orderlistpage.astab.1.bekr6IaJSbNik65vJZvl&resource_id=

The seller was: 'football_shirt', and they also Whatsapp'd on despatch too, which was a first from any seller I've experineced on DHGate.

image.png.fd4e6069cc1f8554182a1c5aa94778b8.png

Annoys me how these sites always have the away & 3rd shirts from 94 but never the home - my favourite shirt

16 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What about the one we wore in 98? Would be remembered for beating Arsenal and that game v Barca. 

when Aaron hughes made his debut at the Nou Camp. 

Naah. I remember for it being worn by Ian fucking Rush, John Barnes, Stéphane Guivarc'h, Andreas Andersson..uurgghh

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Naah. I remember for it being worn by Ian fucking Rush, John Barnes, Stéphane Guivarc'h, Andreas Andersson..uurgghh

Still got ptsd from being at the 4-1 Leeds match that season. Actually just looked at the team that day, god it was as rotten as the Leeds fans behavior that day:

Given, Watson, Peacock, Howey, Beresford, Barton, Batty, Lee, Ketsbaia (Tomasson 53), Barnes (Gillespie 53), Rush

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Andy Griffin's curly barnet in that strip. [emoji38] Was he any good during that time? I can only really remember him being good for us in 01/02 and 02/03?

image.png.48c09e21adf154abeec758147e2ead13.png

He marked Ginola out the game in the FA Cup semi final and was generally a good full back for us. Was always a little baffled why Robson dropped him for Hughes, who came through as a centre back.

8 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Adidas apparently going to the trefoil logo for all 24/25 kits. 

They have just changed logo this year.

Edit: It’s apparently all 3 kits for next season, and only for Elite teams.

Edited by Stifler

image.thumb.png.562b60fb8f6de6ce6b1ceff2a703cf31.png

Jamie. Let me finish. Jamie. Can I finish please? Who signed off on the biggest kit deal in Premier League history guaranteeing United a minimum of £90m per year for 10 seasons.

17 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Still got ptsd from being at the 4-1 Leeds match that season. Actually just looked at the team that day, god it was as rotten as the Leeds fans behavior that day:

Given, Watson, Peacock, Howey, Beresford, Barton, Batty, Lee, Ketsbaia (Tomasson 53), Barnes (Gillespie 53), Rush

We had the ropey away on that day I believe. 

16 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Not sure what that has to do with my experience but aye cheers

Just about the association with shirts. That away and that team was a real low point, was one of my first aways with my mates.