NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest reefatoon

Dear Castore. Welcome to NUFC. 

As a fan base they don’t come anymore passive and accepting as us. We have had all sorts of shit thrown at us over the years and we just sit there and go along with it. But if you come in and don’t create the perfect home kit, then you will feel the fury. There will be an online bitching and moaning tsunami of biblical proportions if you don’t nail it. You will feel the Twitter wrath of middle aged men, furious at the thought of stripes being too thick, or collars not matching the stripe. You will succumb to pages and pages of “this is shite” for days to come. We will all go out and buy it but don’t expect us to smile when wearing it. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Regards

The wettest fanbase on the planet.

51 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Anyone on here with good editting skills? I'd like to see how the shirt looks like if the collar was on a white stripe instead. Black collar on a black stripe as above doesnt look good for me.

Qx4X3ly.jpg

Just inverted the whole thing. Sponsor looks much better in white with black border.

17 minutes ago, Unlucky Luque said:

Qx4X3ly.jpg

Just inverted the whole thing. Sponsor looks much better in white with black border.

Annoying how much better that is, especially as it’s far closer to the top they’re supposed to be replicating! 

1 hour ago, Unlucky Luque said:

Qx4X3ly.jpg

Top work mate. Thanks for that. Atleast got to see how it actually looks like. Miles better.

Seen it in shops today. It's just sort of meh tbh.

Quality isn't any better than puma tbh, which I was hoping it would at least be that.

I'm always gobsmacked at the prices and I don't know why because they've been extortionate for years.

3 hours ago, Sima said:

Already available.  Just bought one for the kid for £13-odd

I've foud if you order really early after a reveal they're putting them on there on the assumption/hope  they can get their hands on a copy in time to send it rather than knock-off factories getting them cloned in a day.  Last time I ordered an away kit as soon as it as revealed they eventually sent me an empty parcel. DH Gate told me to weigh it and they must have been able to see there was nowt in it from the weighin info on the tracking, so was immediately refunded, but still a pain.

19 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

I've foud if you order really early after a reveal they're putting them on there on the assumption/hope  they can get their hands on a copy in time to send it rather than knock-off factories getting them cloned in a day.  Last time I ordered an away kit as soon as it as revealed they eventually sent me an empty parcel. DH Gate told me to weigh it and they must have been able to see there was nowt in it from the weighin info on the tracking, so was immediately refunded, but still a pain.

Fingers crossed I get a decent one considering it’s now been released.

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, Interpolic said:

When the wrong stripes are white 

And the sponsor looks shite 

That's Castore 

Superb [emoji38]

Guest HTT II

Those prices man, footy kits need to be far more cheaper. I’ll no doubt have to buy my two full kits, crazy prices!

Football kits peaked at our 1990s grandad collar home and away kits. 

Closely followed by the 1980s silver away kit

I certainly won’t be buying these new monstrosities